• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8: Wolverine vs. the Jaguars

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Wilson. Now make sure you stretch and run up and down the aisle for the full flight this time... then you'll make the Super Bowl.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First QB sneak I ever seen RW do.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't make a difference in this game, but I hate when a ref tells a head coach to0 hold on. Denver's coach called a timeout with 41 seconds left and the official beside him says hold on.

The big issue is Trevor Lawrence and his 4 yards per pass. An NFL QB should be averaging atleast 8 or 9 yards per pass and over 10 per completion. The Jags offense is better this year than last, but still not even near an average NFL offense.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't make a difference in this game, but I hate when a ref tells a head coach to0 hold on. Denver's coach called a timeout with 41 seconds left and the official beside him says hold on.

The big issue is Trevor Lawrence and his 4 yards per pass. An NFL QB should be averaging atleast 8 or 9 yards per pass and over 10 per completion. The Jags offense is better this year than last, but still not even near an average NFL offense.

Lawrence was a horrible NFL QB before he was even drafted. When you publicly say you don't want to play for the Jets or Jags.... lmao, fuck off. The fact the Jags actually drafted that dork is actually baffling to me... the Jags' owners have zero clue how to run an organization and Lawrence is literally going through the motions to get his rookie $ amount and then retire.

Lawrence was one of the stupidest draft picks of all time. The fact he said he didn't want to play for the Jets (or really either team) and the Jags still took him is baffling to me.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawrence was a horrible NFL QB before he was even drafted. When you publicly say you don't want to play for the Jets or Jags.... lmao, fuck off. The fact the Jags actually drafted that dork is actually baffling to me... the Jags' owners have zero clue how to run an organization and Lawrence is literally going through the motions to get his rookie $ amount and then retire.

Lawrence was one of the stupidest draft picks of all time. The fact he said he didn't want to play for the Jets (or really either team) and the Jags still took him is baffling to me.
Yes, but that hair!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trevor Lawrence through 24 starts: 5-19, 21 TDs, 21 Ints, 6.3 YPA
Sam Bradford through 26 starts: 8-18, 24 TDs, 21 Ints, 6.1 YPA

IIRC, Bradford's only receiver was Amendola so Lawrence has actually had the better supporting cast. Lawrence does take fewer sacks but honestly they're in the same tier so far in terms of top picks that have been meh.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really needed 1 more TD from Etienne but the Jags pulled a Wilson and threw on the 1. lol