• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 7 @ Titans

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things have been a little quiet this week up at Flowery Branch.

Falcons played terrible against a desperate Saints...terrible as in protecting the ball...I'm sure ball security and ST punt team has been a point of emphasis this week.

Still...5-1 is in a good spot.

Titans...another desperate home team.

The rookie Mariota got a sprained MCL last week which should knock him out of this game in favor of Mettenberger I would think.

I've only seen 1 Titans game...on paper they are pretty good on DEF...the OFC is not terrible either, but they are getting sacked a lot and have a few more turnovers than you want...nullifying 7 takeaways.

ATL OFC...keep doing what you are doing, but hang on to the ball. Freeman has turned into a stud RB, but Coleman is anxious to make amends for his fumble so I look for him to do well with his touches this week. With Tamme now back in there, Matt has a trusted outlet in the middle of the field...I expect them to score 3 TDs in this one.

ATL DEF...Mett is easier to get on the ground than Mariota, but imo he's the more dangerous passer. I think Quinn needs to bring more heat in this game.

ATL has more pieces on both sides of the ball...they are a little peeved about the Saints loss and I expect them to control this game and win.

Call it 26-18 Falcons.

B

bravesfan1

I would like to add that the Falcons could also be a desperate team in this game....they have to prove that last week was a fluke

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATL does have plenty of motivation too...I just think they're better than TN and if they don't help them they should win by 8 to 10 points.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts:
  • Matt Ryan struggled early but improved. Meanwhile, Dan Quinn and Kyle Shanahan's play calling was horrid. We passed it seven times and third-and-shorts and fourth-and-shorts. Devonta Freeman is average more than six yards a carry. Feed him the fucking football in those situations.
  • Offensive-line cock-blocked Freeman a lot with penalties.
  • Defense was very good today. They got two key interceptions.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts:
  • Matt Ryan struggled early but improved. Meanwhile, Dan Quinn and Kyle Shanahan's play calling was horrid. We passed it seven times and third-and-shorts and fourth-and-shorts. Devonta Freeman is average more than six yards a carry. Feed him the fucking football in those situations.
  • Offensive-line cock-blocked Freeman a lot with penalties.
  • Defense was very good today. They got two key interceptions.

Play calling...agree the OFC got too cute at times instead of challenging the Titans front 7....Ryan has to be sharper...period...the screen pass pick...he looked right and came back left like you should, the right guy was baited in to the QB, it was going to be a good gainer, but instead of getting more air under the ball, he threw it like the guy was 5'9" or something....considering the success on the ground, I thought the OFC got a little pass happy yesterday.

Hankerson went out early and I'm not sure why they didn't up the targets to Roddy, (3 of 4 caught) but 17 to Julio sounds like you're trying to force it maybe.

D...they did enough to win.

Overall...good job. I thought it might look ugly and it was...you take the W and move on to week 8.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't want to start a new thread so I thought I'd just post this here. Love to see players bond and show up for a good cause.:suds: