• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 6 Miami Dolphins - Tennessee Titans Game Thread

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoring over 50% of points that they scored in the first 4 games of season with same players points to a coaching problem.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a sense, it wasn't exactly ALL the same players - some guys came back from injury and lineup changes were made

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter, team is a team. I'm sure if Philbin coached that game, it would have been a L.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#Dolphins I'm glad that Campbell got Miami to play harder but when you're paid millions for 16 games, it shouldn't take a voice to inspire u

1m1 minute ago
#Dolphins Philbin was a bad coach but let's not pretend like the players didn't have a responsibility before he was fired. They tanked.
#Dolphins It's easy to go Hollywood & say "loud coach gets results." Good for him but stop giving these rich players a pass when they tank.

#Dolphins For now Campbell looks great. Good for him but what happens when they don't show up next time. Then the narrative dies. #thinline
Via Jon Linder, a miami sports radio host - a miami sports supporter but most a fan of Pittsburgh teams.

A guy with a great perspective on the situation and who knows the mentality of this fan base with all its sports teams. And no, I didn't choose to post this because his perspective on the situation is similarly to mine - but it certainly didn't hurt. Anyhow, as I said, a great perspective on the situation - And among the few good guys to follow as far as local sports radio personalities in Miami

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game pretty much all around for Miami. Everyone in aqua & orange was clearly fired up and the defense finally looked the way we all THOUGHT they would look from the start. It was pretty clear to me that Campbell has these guys believing and they are certainly playing with 10 times the passion than what was present when Joe was here. I do believe, however, that Tennesse kind of ran into a 'buzzsaw' if you will. I mean, this was something of a 'must win' game for Miami. It was more than obvious that this team has needed a new direction/voice and with Campbell they got it. Its just going to be very interesting to me going fwd whether this team can continue to bring this energy level to each and every game once the 'honeymoon' wears off. Its very difficult for me to believe the difference between this one sided ass whoopin' Miami just handed the Titans and the pathetic performance against the Jags, Jets, and Bills. I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that Campbell has energized this team and has his players finally playing with passion and excitement. Its going to be very interesting to see the season unfold and determine exactly what kind of coach Dan Campbell really is. It wouldn't hurt to see a few of our draft picks start to pan out finally.....hopefully Lazor starts to really open up this offense and Miller continues to get 15+ carries/game. Also-Suh is BOUND to break out any game now, isn't he? Hopefully he does it against the Pats. It might not even matter considering the mission New England appears to be on. Yikes.....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing about Suh. His breakout game could be against the Texans. Especially since teams will start to focus on Wake. RE the Pats: I think they will have their hands full with the Jets this week. If they win vs the Jets I think the Fins would welcome the chance to give them their first loss. I don't think the Fins will be intimidated.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#Dolphins I'm glad that Campbell got Miami to play harder but when you're paid millions for 16 games, it shouldn't take a voice to inspire u

1m1 minute ago
#Dolphins Philbin was a bad coach but let's not pretend like the players didn't have a responsibility before he was fired. They tanked.
#Dolphins It's easy to go Hollywood & say "loud coach gets results." Good for him but stop giving these rich players a pass when they tank.

#Dolphins For now Campbell looks great. Good for him but what happens when they don't show up next time. Then the narrative dies. #thinline
Via Jon Linder, a miami sports radio host - a miami sports supporter but most a fan of Pittsburgh teams.

A guy with a great perspective on the situation and who knows the mentality of this fan base with all its sports teams. And no, I didn't choose to post this because his perspective on the situation is similarly to mine - but it certainly didn't hurt. Anyhow, as I said, a great perspective on the situation - And among the few good guys to follow as far as local sports radio personalities in Miami
Paolo no one is disagreeing with you that the players have to play and should have enough motivation but what separates average coaches from good coaches is the ability to get more out of them. Putting your players or the right players in the game to give you a better chance to win. Philbin had trouble with this stuff and he also wouldn't fire Coyle who we all admit sucked! We won't know if Campbell is the answer but it's a start to find out what they have here...