• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6 LOL's

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Ohio State for losing to an ACC team and now having no hope of playoffs even if they run the table.

i wouldn't say no hope. there is very slight hope if they run the table which is a big If.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at us having the worst offense in NCAA history. Pop Warner teams have better offenses

LOL at Shawn Watson being an OC (makes Greg Davis look like an innovator of offense)

LOL at holding Bryce Petty to 111 passing yards and still lose by 3 TD's b/c our offense sucks so bad (I have no problem if our defensive players want to fight our offensive players for sucking and not giving them a chance to rest)

LOL at the Sooners being exposed as overrated fucks ("but, but, we whipped up on Tulsa, LA Tech, and Tennessee. That's why we're so good!" - Dumbfuck Sooner fans)

LOL at TCU student section holding a sign that said, "OU HAS EBOLA!"

LOL at UK fans storming the field after beating an awful SCAR team

LOL at USC defending the Hail Mary the way Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Helen Keller would

LOL at TTECH for signing their pheg coach to an extension

LOL at Wiscy losing to N'Western (seriously, N'Western?)

LOL at Aggy still having one of the shittiest defenses in the country

LOL at me puking my brains out this weekend b/c our offense made me drink the shit out of some whiskey on Saturday (1st time to puke in over a decade). Fucking weaksauce :L

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Aggie
LOL @ Michigan

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at us having the worst offense in NCAA history. Pop Warner teams have better offenses

Michigan says hello. Remember there two games this year, they failed to make it into the red zone.