• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3

C

cubzzzfanincali

just quick check in before the sunday night football party with a room full of Seattle NFL nerds, but impressi0ons from game were these:

1) Bears defense actually was pretty good. Better than final score or stats. They mostly won matchups.
2) Not sure if Cutler would have made difference or not. NO open Bear receivers downfield, it was shocking how little it was.
3) Stunned, I say STUNNED, at how bad Bears coaching was. Why set the run up that well AND THEN NOT USE MORE PLAY ACTION. Jaw-dropping decision, I don't get it. Fuck John Fox, he most a lot of sympathy from me today.
4) On that note, WTF happened on play before end of second half where Bears coaching staff conceded yardage when it was totally uncalled for?
5) I don't know, but on the screen it looked like that punt was actually legit Bears ball. Will have o see when I get back in front of TV, but that looked like a really bad call. What the hell were the officials thinking?
6) Seattle has some really good beer and pussy.

And on that note, off to the Sunday night party.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my own selfish Packer Fan reasons, I hope the Bears some how pull this one off. Just to see Pete Carrolls head explode and see how the she gulls locker room handles going 0 & 3. Can't put any Ching on da Bears but will be cheering them on in this one.
I also would enjoy Pete's head blowing up. Too bad we did not try.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange stat.....before the start of week 3 the Bears had the 6th defense and 10th offense.......Denver had the 32nd defense

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange stat.....before the start of week 3 the Bears had the 6th defense and 10th offense.......Denver had the 32nd defense
I assume thats yardage. Yards don't win games. They only put you in position to win games.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume thats yardage. Yards don't win games. They only put you in position to win games.
Then why do they keep stats? I guarantee if you don't gain a single yard you would not have won a game in the last 90 years

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were a little on the impressive side.
Nice to see McPhee with two sacks in one series of downs.

McPhee and Jenkins. Honestly, it was an unbelievable first half. Bears had Vegas trembling. Kinda Trestman-esque second half adjustments though.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That punt totally fucking hit a hawks player. How in the world could they fuck that up so bad?

Huge point in the game. A game wherein we could use any break we can get. The fact that they challenged it, and STILL ignored physics is dumbfounding.

Balls can't take a 45 degree turn in midair fucktards?

C

cubzzzfanincali

Not sure the hate on Trestman theme, he's definitely not the reason Baltimore is struggling. Even though they lost their best offensive player (Monroe), they still have a better-than-average offense. Baltimore's losses weigh more heavily on that defense than the offense.

He clearly wasn't the right coach for the misfit Chicago roster, good that he's gone, but he's not a bad offensive coach, and people blaming him for the Ravens being 0-3 are beclowning themselves.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, apparently our Special Teams still suck.

We are not good enopugh to spot opponents 7 every fucking week.

C

cubzzzfanincali

That punt totally fucking hit a hawks player. How in the world could they fuck that up so bad?

Huge point in the game. A game wherein we could use any break we can get. The fact that they challenged it, and STILL ignored physics is dumbfounding.

Balls can't take a 45 degree turn in midair fucktards?

yeah, that was how it looked to me at the time in the stadium when they showed it on the board. Even the Seattle fans around me thought the ball was going to be given to the Bears. When I watched the replay last night, it was pretty obviously a blown call.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, that was how it looked to me at the time in the stadium when they showed it on the board. Even the Seattle fans around me thought the ball was going to be given to the Bears. When I watched the replay last night, it was pretty obviously a blown call.

For the Bears to challenge it, and them still get it wrong, blows my mind.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was exactly the type of play the Bears needed to have a chance in that game.

I felt great going into half. Knew it was over, about 10 seconds into the second half.