• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 NY Jets

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought those two little running backs, added some thing as well. Hard to keep track of in a crowd.
maybe McCarthy had a plan for the little people.

anyone learn something yesterday about getting the plays in faster.

i tell ya...Mac got a bad rep. when he arrived here thanks to media.

nothing wrong with a great defense along with a motivated QB and head coach.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like not having seen Bad Dak yet this year. However that happened and whomever is responsible for it happening is important because that killed Dallas in the past.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like not having seen Bad Dak yet this year. However that happened and whomever is responsible for it happening is important because that killed Dallas in the past.
shoulda had a pick 6

my problem remains. Many many cowboy fans wish the DB had made that play

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Just win is all I care a out. Don't care about style points.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Tex sized ice cold beers to Dan Quinn & the Defense And the Kicker. It’s good to see he has confidence and made all the kicks. 16 oz size cold beers to the offense and McCarthy for overall performance. Red zone performance gets a no Ice left in the cooler beer but it’s not a Bud Light.
Overall when your only real whine is the red zone performance against a really good Jets defense who earn themselves a Ice cold beer tip of the cap for the red zone performances against the Cowboys it’s a pretty good day.
Now for Micah….. Jerry he is getting more expensive everyday the young man is as impressive as I have seen in a very very long time. Now for the next game bring on them Redbirds and let’s keep the fires burning.
Go Cowboys.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has been good. Should have been a pick 6 to Sauce, he should have air mailed the ball out of the back of the end zone on 2nd and goal from the 6 instead of taking the sack and making it 3rd and 13 and no way he should have missed a wide open Ferguson for a TD on that pass. But, no one is perfect and Dak has been good no doubt and I'm happy with his play. When you are up big the most important thing is no turnovers and kill clock. If he keeps playing like this good things will happen. The best decision we made this year was to simplify the Offense and minimize teh confusion. Step and throw. Step and throw. Step and throw

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. I said from the time Moore was let go this was a great thing for the Cowboys. I love how critics say the Cowboys should score more when they are averaging 35 PPG lol. Move the goal posts one more time

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has been good. Should have been a pick 6 to Sauce, he should have air mailed the ball out of the back of the end zone on 2nd and goal from the 6 instead of taking the sack and making it 3rd and 13 and no way he should have missed a wide open Ferguson for a TD on that pass. But, no one is perfect and Dak has been good no doubt and I'm happy with his play. When you are up big the most important thing is no turnovers and kill clock. If he keeps playing like this good things will happen. The best decision we made this year was to simplify the Offense and minimize teh confusion. Step and throw. Step and throw. Step and throw

Romo seemed to love the new look offense and Daks footwork. He kept mentioning how fast the plays were called in the huddle.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I said from the time Moore was let go this was a great thing for the Cowboys. I love how critics say the Cowboys should score more when they are averaging 35 PPG lol. Move the goal posts one more time
Agree although it’s a valid point on the red zone offense but winning by 1 or 40 is still a win everyday and in the NFL you take either for The win

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree although it’s a valid point on the red zone offense but winning by 1 or 40 is still a win everyday and in the NFL you take either for The win
I think it's just being smart personally. Why take the risk of a turnover when you already have enough points to win the game? The last 2 weeks, the Cowboys could have taken knees the entire 2nd half and won, crazy but true. I think when they play a better team they will open it up

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore being a former QB was just too pass happy as OC. I look at two blown leads last season: Packers and Jags. They would have won both if they would have run the ball and burned time off the clock. Instead they kept throwing and let the other team back in the game.

Then look at the Chargers last game. They barely ran the ball.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo seemed to love the new look offense and Daks footwork. He kept mentioning how fast the plays were called in the huddle.
One of those schematic things that I noticed in the preseason even though Dak didn’t participate… they were getting plays off with 5-10 seconds left on the play clock fairly consistently. I REALLY like that...