• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 - Monday Night Football: Bears vs Eagles (Home Opener)

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...

What? Closes his eyes? Are you insinuating he didn't see Alshon and just threw it as high and far as possible?

Honestly, AI... at this point. Do YOU even believe the shit you say?

Sure, you are explaining it as some superhuman escape like Chris Angel or David Copperfield before he walked up a hills in three feet of snow to get to school on time miraculous effort on his part. How can you argue that he made such a valiant effort and knew exactly where he was throwing the ball while he was escaping a fat guy on his stomach? Maybe you are calling it a back shoulder throw. I figured someone would have by now. I mean, he should have seen Alshon, but he was behind two defenders so they might have blocked his view.

But now we will get the bullshit man here saying, well, you wanted Hoyer, you got him if and when he fails. Lets get this out in the open and out of the way, we would have gotten better than Hoyer if Cutler was not here. They dont sign quarterbacks to compete here, they sign understudies.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, you are explaining it as some superhuman escape like Chris Angel or David Copperfield before he walked up a hills in three feet of snow to get to school on time miraculous effort on his part. How can you argue that he made such a valiant effort and knew exactly where he was throwing the ball while he was escaping a fat guy on his stomach? Maybe you are calling it a back shoulder throw. I figured someone would have by now. I mean, he should have seen Alshon, but he was behind two defenders so they might have blocked his view.

Shut up.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... He threw a ball about 60 yards in the air, rolling away from the play, falling away and with a defender in his face. What do you want? You realize there's QB's that can't even get a ball that far stepping into it, that are in the league?

Who cares about throwing it 60 yards.....A LOT of qbs can do that.........he was not falling away,he stopped,set himself and threw it......the ball was 3/4s of the way in the motion before the defender threw his hands up in a last minute desperate chance.....ALL QBS can do this........nothing spectacular.

And falling away.......?..........It was his throwing motion.

I don`t know about you,and I`m no superstar here,but I`m betting I can get it 40 yds and I`m 54 yrs old.........let alone a professional qb that DOES it for a living.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And hey richig07, I mean no disrespect, just a spirited discussion. We both want the same thing...

I just believe that Cutler has had plenty of time to find something that works for him while you apparently think he's capable if we just give him a better supporting cast and some consistency... But since that ain't gonna happen... LOL!!!

Agreeable here.........its not like Jay never had Brandon Marshall,Alshon,Martellus Bryant,Matt Forte and a couple o-lineman they signed along the way on the same team.....Yeah right,they`ve never been on there been there for him.Nor have they ever been noteworthy of anything.:rolleyes2:

The excuses get old.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was this miraculous play by Cutler, but I sure have a whole laundry list of other shit I can bitch about from that game, before I get to that play.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.its not like Jay never had Brandon Marshall,Alshon,Martellus Bryant,Matt Forte and a couple o-lineman they signed along the way on the same team
Can you honestly say that our offensive coordinators have properly used the talent?
We're rarely aggressive on offense.
Our offense rarely dictates to the other team. And scares no one.

And when we had a good offense with the players you mentioned, our defense was worst in team history.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you honestly say that our offensive coordinators have properly used the talent?

And when we had a good offense with the players you mentioned, our defense was worst in team history.

The Bears are exactly like my golf game. One or the other, never both. It's either my long game or my short game...rarely, if ever both.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of us here can know that....I have no idea how these guy think.
Sure there are plays that we all have scratched our head about and wonder why they made that call.And then there are the plays that are just not executed well by the players.....

All-in-all,I really think the players are more about the team than the coaches....Coaches can call the play,but its up to the players to execute it like the coaches drew it up.

So no I can`t answer that.

And as for our offense this season,hell there are highschool defenses that may not be afraid of our offense,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

And yes,our defenes have sucked for awhile now..........:gaah:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreeable here.........its not like Jay never had Brandon Marshall,Alshon,Martellus Bryant,Matt Forte and a couple o-lineman they signed along the way on the same team.....Yeah right,they`ve never been on there been there for him.Nor have they ever been noteworthy of anything.:rolleyes2:

The excuses get old.

And he had a great year with those players.... Played at an extremely high level. Led the Bears to the most points in team history.

Seemed like he is damn good with a legitimate supporting cast.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he had a great year with those players.... Played at an extremely high level. Led the Bears to the most points in team history.

Seemed like he is damn good with a legitimate supporting cast.

He did?.............
2013:
not in the top 10 of anything.....
He played in 11 games with 12 ints......That was the year of the McCown phenom..
His qbr was 67.07..........mccowns 85.19.......same players.
that year there were 3 players tied for 9th in ints with 14,JC had 12?......
5 games started for JM....he had 1 int.....just 1!

2014:
QBR of 52.77
Top 10 in tds with 28.Tied for 10th
Top 10 in ints with 18 tied for 1st.

No..no hes not that good with a supporting cast.........