• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2, Los Angeles Rams @ Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium, Sunday, 09/19/21, 10:00 AM PDT

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell even a safety would get the cover... Rams -3.5

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense needs some work. I'm sure they'll just keep getting better every week. RAMS lost time of possession two games in a row now. Just can't keep living on stopping teams multiple times with 0 points inside the 5 every game. Kupp is unreal so far for 2 games. Great road win with a team desperate not to go 0-2. Colts aren't a bad team. GO RAMS ! Tampa Bay next and they're looking for revenge for last season loss. Great RAMS are 2-0. Brady will murder the RAMS defense next week.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense needs some work. I'm sure they'll just keep getting better every week. RAMS lost time of possession two games in a row now. Just can't keep living on stopping teams multiple times with 0 points inside the 5 every game. Kupp is unreal so far for 2 games. Great road win with a team desperate not to go 0-2. Colts aren't a bad team. GO RAMS ! Tampa Bay next and they're looking for revenge for last season loss. Great RAMS are 2-0. Brady will murder the RAMS defense next week.
That has been the mO of a Morris defense for years.

Brady will eat this defense alive next week. They have looked bad for long stretches of the games.

Brady to Gronk will eat this D for lunch the way they are playing.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tighten up the defense between the red zones. This bend but don't break D is not going to work against Brady.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz tries too hard, as fragile as he is, he needs to learn to play another down.

Did he forget one of the last times he played this Rams defense where he went out for the season??

All fairness the dude was running for his life a lot of the game and made some great plays to avoid a sack.

As soon as we lost the lead, we answered. Immediately. That’s a dam good sign

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams D gave up 1 TD on the road. Total yards about the same and first downs too. Definitely early in the season but I like the way our D plays for week 2

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big win for the Rams because they won on the road and faced adversity doing it. They proved they can.

Now, the Rams think they are playoff contenders? Prove it. Beat the Bucs or at least give the best effort.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all wins are pretty, terrible special teams play, defense continues to bend not break, once again just allowing one touchdown on the day against a stout offensive line and good team.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams D gave up 1 TD on the road. Total yards about the same and first downs too. Definitely early in the season but I like the way our D plays for week 2

Yep this bend don't break defense is hard to watch, but it gets the job done allowing 14 and 17 points in their first two games is not that bad at all.

With our offense, we should be in position to win every game if our defense continues to put up efforts like that. We still need to keep the offense and special teams from giving up points though, especially next week.

The Bucs defense has givin up a lot yards, and points in their first two games, but they are making it up with take aways.

If we take care of the rock we have a good shot at coming out with the W next week, provided our running game is still intact.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to a little bit of the game on the radio. From what it sounded like, Stafford's favorite receiver is Kupp. They also made it sound like that he was making it obvious on some plays where he was going to throw the ball as he stared him down the whole time. Has that been true so far or were the radio guys over exaggerating?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to a little bit of the game on the radio. From what it sounded like, Stafford's favorite receiver is Kupp. They also made it sound like that he was making it obvious on some plays where he was going to throw the ball as he stared him down the whole time. Has that been true so far or were the radio guys over exaggerating?
Total exaggeration.

One thing I'm noticing about Stafford so far, he seems to find the open receiver and hits them when they have the most separation from the defender. What they were likely referring to was Stafford holding on to the ball a split second longer waiting for this moment of separation. I saw him do this with both Kupp and Higbee.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total exaggeration.

One thing I'm noticing about Stafford so far, he seems to find the open receiver and hits them when they have the most separation from the defender. What they were likely referring to was Stafford holding on to the ball a split second longer waiting for this moment of separation. I saw him do this with both Kupp and Higbee.

Hey how bout a 4th Q comeback…. Nice to see that happen. Gonna be challenged next Sunday ferrrr sure