• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 14...@ OAK

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was pumping for conley hard, not many seemed to like that idea.......
and i agree, but generally the offense ends up performing in the end, its the other facets , the ones with the deficiencies that let us down
I'm just sick and tired of being Tomlin's battered wife.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait edmunds has been decent.

burns sucks.

but lets not pretend that tomlin is the sole voice.
He's been all right. Maybe he turns out great. I hope so. But there were better prospects, and he's started slow.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im gonna make some food for the nbears game, ill be back to fester some more

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, let's all bitch out @Psych-Ward for bitching at you for mentioning it. :eek:

Just kiddin, psych.

Fuck Boz, fuck the D secondary......
How the hell does this team get sexually abused by a shit team like this is unreal.
Fuck Boz, fuck the secondary, fuck these coaches.....

How many times has the offence done amazing things in the last handful of games.....only to get screwed over by special teams, the D and coaching.....

How does Derek Carr walk down the field with his misfit receivers like there is no D on the field.....

I'm just at a real loss for words with this, I've never in my life seen such a shit D for this team IN MY LIFE.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin has never beat the raiders on the road.....

5 bucks says he's in Gruden's office sucking him off right now.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper......
In black and white......
No where do the raiders match up, even close, to us.

Yet as always, with help from the D and special teams, the coaching staff finds a way to fuck us by losing this game.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Boz, fuck the D secondary......
How the hell does this team get sexually abused by a shit team like this is unreal.
Fuck Boz, fuck the secondary, fuck these coaches.....

How many times has the offence done amazing things in the last handful of games.....only to get screwed over by special teams, the D and coaching.....

How does Derek Carr walk down the field with his misfit receivers like there is no D on the field.....

I'm just at a real loss for words with this, I've never in my life seen such a shit D for this team IN MY LIFE.
Coaching was trash tonight. Point blank.

Tomlin is a joke.

Butler is useless.

Fichtner is an idiot.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching was trash tonight. Point blank.

Tomlin is a joke.

Butler is useless.

Fichtner is an idiot.

Bradshaw is a dick, but he's right. Tomlin is a cheerleader.....one who likes to play with pom-poms.

Butler couldn't scheme to sneak up on a glass of fuckin water.

Fichtner has the talent of the world in the palm of his hands, yet lacks the skill to get himself off with that hand.

If the Rooney's are not pissed about this, someone needs to check if they still have a pulse.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben, I love you and what you've done for this team, but you need to retire. It's time.
Tomlin, you need to go. I am appreciative of the success you've brought this team, but you need to go. It's time.
We need to draft better in the first round.
We need a new DB coach.
We need to actually make some moves in the offseason and before the trade deadline.

A few months ago, I was told that if it wasn't "the Steeler way" that it wasn't getting done. Well, it's time to change the way this team does things because "the Steeler way" doesn't work in today's NFL. Things need to change and they need to change starting in the offseason. We may make the playoffs, but we ain't going anywhere in the damn playoffs.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Tomlin is on stage rattling off his bullshit on why the team failed.....I'm sure because he's cum drunk from his boy gruden......

And if he'd just stop with the big words to try and make himself seem smart, because we all know he's not, and just man up.
Coaching, coaching has failed this team, coaching has destroyed this team, coaching is the reason this team does not succeed.

Seriously, how the fuck does the talent on this offense fail???? Coaching
How the fuck do you justify Artie fuckin Burns in a uniform???? Coaching
How the fuck do you have 2 kickers with one job, JUST ONE, yet they are failing???? Coaching
How the fuck do you not send every guy possible to blitz on a QB that is as jumpy as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs????? Coaching
Ben comes back after getting his ribs busted up....Why??? Game should of been long over by that time.....Coaching

If we can't beat the suck ass raiders, we have NO chance until Cincinnati....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben, I love you and what you've done for this team, but you need to retire. It's time.
Tomlin, you need to go. I am appreciative of the success you've brought this team, but you need to go. It's time.
We need a new DB coach.
We need to actually make some moves in the offseason and before the trade deadline.

A few months ago, I was told that if it wasn't "the Steeler way" that it wasn't getting done. Well, it's time to change the way this team does things because "the Steeler way" doesn't work in today's NFL. Things need to change and they need to change starting in the offseason. We may make the playoffs, but we ain't going anywhere in the damn playoffs.

Ben, really......

Ben retires, I don't care if you dig up Vince Lombardi.....this team is fucked without a field general under center.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben, really......

Ben retires, I don't care if you dig up Vince Lombardi.....this team is fucked without a field general under center.
Yup....I'm not sure the Steelers are ready to give the keys to the rocket scientist just yet.......

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup....I'm not sure the Steelers are ready to give the keys to the rocket scientist just yet.......

Nope, Dobbs is another Slash
Rudolf hasn't seen enough action......

It'll be another 25 years of tripping over our dicks before we see another good QB.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a new DB coach.

hes hasnt been great, but if he retires, we might as well sell off some offenisve talent, because its gonna be wasted by the time were ready to roll

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going back to watching NASCAR....

At least I could get in a peaceful 3 hour nap and not miss anything.

:dhd:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes hasnt been great, but if he retires, we might as well sell off some offenisve talent, because its gonna be wasted by the time were ready to roll

:lol: it won't be wasted, they'll all be retired by the time TOMLIN gets a worth a shit QB.....

But yea, it'll be waisted in that sense.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wahts funny is we had the #6 total defense
Let up the 7th least passing yards
8th least rushing yards
yet 16th in points against.

Bet even at that 4th most ppg

baffling

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: it won't be wasted, they'll all be retired by the time TOMLIN gets a worth a shit QB.....

But yea, it'll be waisted in that sense.
hes got his guy, rudolph, you know the first round grade qb, who he passed on in round 2