• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 12 Cardinals @ Seahawks

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I posted it here. Deal with it.

A desperate Seahawks team playing a depleted Cards team is concerning. Just no more injuries...PLEASE!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this do or die for the hawks?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expectations have lowered for us Seahawks fans. If we win that's awesome and if we lose well........it's not a surprise. Sorry if that takes some of fun out, but it is what it is.
Yeah, pretty much. We realize that the team overall just isn't good enough to contend. Honestly I'm surprised RW and BWagz have kept us winning this long. The team hasn't had any depth in a few years.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expectations have lowered for us Seahawks fans. If we win that's awesome and if we lose well........it's not a surprise. Sorry if that takes some of fun out, but it is what it is.
I get it. I kind of sucks. It’s tough with all the injuries to smack talk like we used to.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, pretty much. We realize that the team overall just isn't good enough to contend. Honestly I'm surprised RW and BWagz have kept us winning this long. The team hasn't had any depth in a few years.
I was saying this a couple years back and got ridiculed by the faithful. Do we now call them the faithless?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this do or die for the hawks?

Yes, it’s do or die … 3-7 is on the brink of impossible to climb out of 4-6 you still have an outside shot.. Couple important factors, is Murray ready to go and is Russ’s finger gonna be a problem like it clearly was last week… Should be a good game because Seattle knows what’s at stake, it’s a wrap if they lose …

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it’s do or die … 3-7 is on the brink of impossible to climb out of 4-6 you still have an outside shot.. Couple important factors, is Murray ready to go and is Russ’s finger gonna be a problem like it clearly was last week… Should be a good game because Seattle knows what’s at stake, it’s a wrap if they lose …

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that this has been happening quite a bit over the past few years? Seattle playing AZs 2nd or 3rd string QB. Does anyone know the % over say the past decade? Not bothered enough to look it up myself.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that this has been happening quite a bit over the past few years? Seattle playing AZs 2nd or 3rd string QB. Does anyone know the % over say the past decade? Not bothered enough to look it up myself.
Their backups seems to torch the Hawks. Colt McCoy beat us last year as a backup.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is looking like a good game. Seahawks due for a win. Sorry Scoobydoo.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I’m hearing Murray might be out, that’s gonna favor Seattle if he can’t go, but if he’s not ready no reason to risk it, Cards still sitting nice down the stretch and you want Murray healthy for that …

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’m hearing Murray might be out, that’s gonna favor Seattle if he can’t go, but if he’s not ready no reason to risk it, Cards still sitting nice down the stretch and you want Murray healthy for that …
He is inactive.
I agree. Two more weeks off. He should be 100% for the stretch run.

This will help give Seattle some momentum. When you consider the combo of PJ Walker and Cam Newton destroyed the Colt McCoy led cards, Seattle should take this game.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is inactive.
I agree. Two more weeks off. He should be 100% for the stretch run.

This will help give Seattle some momentum. When you consider the combo of PJ Walker and Cam Newton destroyed the Colt McCoy led cards, Seattle should take this game.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It'll be interesting to see what the Seahawks do this offseason since I can't see them bringing back the status quo for next season.

Will it be scorched earth and blow it all up by trading Wilson and wiping out Pete along with the front office or will it be a Wilson vs Pete where one stays and the other goes.

I just don't think Wilson and Pete can coexist philosophically anymore and one will have to go. Felt like the Walden hire was them splitting the baby philosophically but you basically had a coach that wants to run the ball a lot hire a passing game coordinator of an offense that features a lot of quick passes over the middle to get YAC with a QB that doesn't or can't throw it over the middle and wants to bomb it deep.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see what the Seahawks do this offseason since I can't see them bringing back the status quo for next season.

Will it be scorched earth and blow it all up by trading Wilson and wiping out Pete along with the front office or will it be a Wilson vs Pete where one stays and the other goes.

I just don't think Wilson and Pete can coexist philosophically anymore and one will have to go. Felt like the Walden hire was them splitting the baby philosophically but you basically had a coach that wants to run the ball a lot hire a passing game coordinator of an offense that features a lot of quick passes over the middle to get YAC with a QB that doesn't or can't throw it over the middle and wants to bomb it deep.

I think Seahawks trade Russ, not having a top draft pick this year because of the trade with the Jets will push them to get draft picks, but in all honesty, I think the Pete Carol era is coming to an end, this team is flat, lifeless, no hunger… All era’s end, and I think we’re seeing it now for Seattle… it’s time for a change …