• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Week 1: Steelers @ Patriot (-6) s on NBC 8:20 EST

Who will Win?

• Total voters

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest play of the night....and interestingly, much more enjoyable in slo mo.

i

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've said Tomlin has been overrated for years now. And I don't mean he's a bad coach but just an average one not this top tier coach like a lot of people would have you believe.

With the talent the Steelers have had the past few years to not even have at least one SB appearance is pretty bad. And to get completely outclassed year after year after year by BB is pathetic.

How in the world could you ever utter "we weren't ready for prime time" when you had months of preparation against a team you play basically every year and it's the team you probably hate the most.

It's one thing to lose a close game and there would be no shame in that but to get completely demolished like that is just inexcusable.

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A very boring game, I quit watching at halftime.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very many competitive games, mostly blowouts to start the season.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said Tomlin has been overrated for years now. And I don't mean he's a bad coach but just an average one not this top tier coach like a lot of people would have you believe.

With the talent the Steelers have had the past few years to not even have at least one SB appearance is pretty bad. And to get completely outclassed year after year after year by BB is pathetic.

How in the world could you ever utter "we weren't ready for prime time" when you had months of preparation against a team you play basically every year and it's the team you probably hate the most.

It's one thing to lose a close game and there would be no shame in that but to get completely demolished like that is just inexcusable.
Things are going to get really ugly when Ben finally decides to hang them up. Tomlin's been known around Steelers Nation as coach Rah-Rah for a reason. He'll resurrect just about any season to stay afloat, but don't expect him to actually excel when expectations are high.