• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1: Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the factors I saw:

1) The Raiders came out and played with college team like emotion - the Broncos were over powered by the juice the Raiders brought to both lines of scrimmage.

2) The Broncos could not stop the TE Waller - who looked like Gronk snuck into the game. The overall shortness of the CBs is a problem on this team.

3) The Broncos were soft in the run game defense - particularly in the 1st half.

4) Carr was on target and when he wasn't the Raider receiver made good adjustments to the ball.

5) The biggest surprise was no pass rush or sack by the Broncos - and no passes batted down (1 maybe).

6) Flacco looked pretty good as did Sutton.

I'd say - death by 11 inches last night.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5) The biggest surprise was no pass rush or sack by the Broncos - and no passes batted down (1 maybe)..

I don’t think we even had 1 QB hit it was that bad.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) The Raiders came out and played with college team like emotion - the Broncos were over powered by the juice the Raiders brought to both lines of scrimmage.

2) The Broncos could not stop the TE Waller - who looked like Gronk snuck into the game. The overall shortness of the CBs is a problem on this team.

3) The Broncos were soft in the run game defense - particularly in the 1st half.

4) Carr was on target and when he wasn't the Raider receiver made good adjustments to the ball.

5) The biggest surprise was no pass rush or sack by the Broncos - and no passes batted down (1 maybe).

6) Flacco looked pretty good as did Sutton.

I'd say - death by 11 inches last night.
Females might smile at you post Mingo.