• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We just Re-Signed DuJuan Harris

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..............This highly coveted free agent. We are going to the Super Bowl, baby!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niners agree to one-year deal with Tim Hightower

NOT complaining about signing these FA's because none are 'cap killing'. But AM wondering where all these guys will fit? Wil fit THIS year? Factor in the ten (10) draft picks and i wonder if some of these FA's will end up getting cut?

Obviously, i do feel there is SOME talent around from last season. I likely see a little more talent left than most fans? :-)

Some rookies can go on the PS, but then teams can snatch them later in the season.

i guess this kills the Fournette at #2 rumours.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.i guess this kills the Fournette at #2 rumours.

I think the Fournette thing was more smokescreen to tempt others who truly want the guy in moving up to #2.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners agree to one-year deal with Tim Hightower

NOT complaining about signing these FA's because none are 'cap killing'. But AM wondering where all these guys will fit? Wil fit THIS year? Factor in the ten (10) draft picks and i wonder if some of these FA's will end up getting cut?

Obviously, i do feel there is SOME talent around from last season. I likely see a little more talent left than most fans? :-)

Some rookies can go on the PS, but then teams can snatch them later in the season.

i guess this kills the Fournette at #2 rumours.

Hightower seems like a good player. He is 30 years old so he is more about some veteran help. One thing that has been pointed out by some people is that Shanahan is bringing in people he feels fits his system and will have a role in it unlike Baalke. They are signing some of these guys it is becoming apparent that the current FO does not like a lot of the players on the current roster. We might see a lot of turnover this year.