• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Week 3

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR. Bonus for long TDs.

Need 2 RBs...

Monty vs HOU
Zeke @ NYG
Dillon @ TB
D. Harris vs BAL

and 1 WR...

Kirk @ LAC
Thielen vs DET
Mooney vs HOU

Leaning towards Kirk at WR and Monty at RB. Not sure about the 2nd RB. Bouncing between all 3 the whole week.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR is easily Kirk

RB is difficult... id go Zeke but im still a truther... and the rest of them dont scream good start this week...

i think the safest would be Monty... but that bears offense is a huge AVOID... maybe Dillon... but TB has always been very difficult for RBs... and it is not like GB has the WRs to take the attention off the RBs... But with that said, Dillon is likely to get the most receptions... so maybe him...

if 2 DIllon and zeke would be my 2... Dillon only because he is the most likely to have the big PPR game... and zeke because i am a truther on him still

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR. Bonus for long TDs.

Need 2 RBs...

Monty vs HOU
Zeke @ NYG
Dillon @ TB
D. Harris vs BAL

and 1 WR...

Kirk @ LAC
Thielen vs DET
Mooney vs HOU

Leaning towards Kirk at WR and Monty at RB. Not sure about the 2nd RB. Bouncing between all 3 the whole week.

Zeke and Dillon (agree though, tough choice)

I think Thielen bounces back this week.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR, standard scoring
Pick 1

Boyd (@ Jets)
Meyers (vs Ravens) …seems to have picked up a knee injury, so we’ll see.
Watkins (@ Bucs) …groin acting up, shocker.

I might need two if Pittman stays sidelined.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR, standard scoring
Pick 1

Boyd (@ Jets)

because standard... i would go boyd... most likely to score a TD...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR, standard scoring
Pick 1

Boyd (@ Jets)

Jakobi if he's healthy, only one on your list that I think will see double digit targets and Ravens secondary just got roasted

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR. Bonus for long TDs.

Need 2 RBs...

Monty vs HOU
Zeke @ NYG
Dillon @ TB
D. Harris vs BAL

and 1 WR...

Kirk @ LAC
Thielen vs DET
Mooney vs HOU

Monty and I guess Zeke, but would highly consider Dillon

Thielen in a bounce back vs DET is the safe play, Kirk vs LAC is the ceiling play, imo
Love connection Kirk and TLaw have built already, but LAC D has shut down slot WRs so far, and pretty sure I saw that Kirk is around 80-85% snaps from the slot.

Juju SS vs Zona: 8tar/6rec/79yds......Juju vs LAC: 3tar/3rec/10yds
Renfrow vs LAC: 6tar/3rec/21yds....Renfrow vs Zona: 10tar/7rec/59yds

Maybe Zona just sucks vs the slot but I'd also like to think LAC is good at defending that position, albeit a very limited sample size

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR, standard scoring
Pick 1

Boyd (@ Jets)

I think Meyers is your guy easily if healthy. Then, Boyd and hope that offense wakes up. What's out there on the ww? Probably guys with about the same odds for a dart throw?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Meyers is your guy easily if healthy. Then, Boyd and hope that offense wakes up. What's out there on the ww? Probably guys with about the same odds for a dart throw?

Corey Davis (I thought about him and he was my number 2 claim with Meyers…same drop: Golladay)

Burks
Noah Brown
Agholor
Carter
Marvin J
MacKenzie
Perriman
Duvernay
Dortch

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corey Davis (I thought about him and he was my number 2 claim with Meyers…same drop: Golladay)

Burks
Noah Brown
Agholor
Carter
Marvin J
MacKenzie
Perriman
Duvernay
Dortch

Dortch has been ARZ WR1 so far with Moore hurt, might be worth a shot

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, with my question, I was going to ask about a potential trade offer.
The owner had Hockensen, who is questionable. He has Aiyuk on his bench (starting WR are Adams, Mike Williams and Waddle).
I offered Mostert and Engram for Aiyuk and Moss. He rejected.
Then he dropped Hockensen (for Irv Smith).

I was gonna ask if I should up my offer for Aiyuk with Kittle.
I put in a claim for Hock. Not sure how much to spend ($878 left of $1000 faab). Any thoughts?

Like I said, I forgot to mention I can start two TE and two WR instead of the normal three WR and a TE.

My team
Wilson
Najee, Chubb, Hunt, Patterson, Mostert, J Cook
Pittman, Godwin, Samuel, Boyd, Watkins, Meyers
Kittle, Engram

Obviously, I need WR help.

I also offered Mostert for ARob (owner’s #4 WR, he only has CMac, Monty and Foreman). He rejected. Should I offer Patterson?

Sorry for thread jack…I guess I should have started one for this.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The owner had Hockensen, who is questionable. He has Aiyuk on his bench (starting WR are Adams, Mike Williams and Waddle).

I put in a claim for Hock. Not sure how much to spend ($878 left of $1000 faab). Any thoughts?

Like I said, I forgot to mention I can start two TE and two WR instead of the normal three WR and a TE.

My team
Wilson
Kittle, Engram

I also offered Mostert for ARob (owner’s #4 WR, he only has CMac, Monty and Foreman). He rejected. Should I offer Patterson?

if Jaret Patterson, then yes offer him... but of course i know you dont mean him... just being a wise ass...

i wouldnt worry too much about your receivers I think samuel and Boyd are decent enough this week not to go crazy... so, no i would not offer Patterson yet...

and if pittman plays, then you are in much better shape...

IF you can get rid of Mostert for a starting WR then it would be worth it... as i dont see you ever needing him...

i see you have Hunt as your RB 3, did you start both cleveland backs this week?? my opinion might change if you started Hunt, because now you may need the points...

in a thousand FAAB league i would probably put 200 for Hock, but i dont know how much is a typical bet in your league... many leagues despite being a thousand, owners still treat it like it is a 100 FAAB...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Jaret Patterson, then yes offer him... but of course i know you dont mean him... just being a wise ass...

i wouldnt worry too much about your receivers I think samuel and Boyd are decent enough this week not to go crazy... so, no i would not offer Patterson yet...

and if pittman plays, then you are in much better shape...

IF you can get rid of Mostert for a starting WR then it would be worth it... as i dont see you ever needing him...

i see you have Hunt as your RB 3, did you start both cleveland backs this week?? my opinion might change if you started Hunt, because now you may need the points...

in a thousand FAAB league i would probably put 200 for Hock, but i dont know how much is a typical bet in your league... many leagues despite being a thousand, owners still treat it like it is a 100 FAAB...

I got Meyers this week for $22.

Jeff Wilson went for $450 (by Mitchell owner).

I have $185 on Hock for the moment, so looks like we’re in the same ball park there.

I did not start Hunt. We have no RB flex. I doubt I move Chubb or Najee out of the lineup…but both have the same bye-week. So I’ll need two of Patterson, Mostert and Cook in week 9.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Meyers this week for $22.

Jeff Wilson went for $450 (by Mitchell owner).

I have $185 on Hock for the moment, so looks like we’re in the same ball park there.

I did not start Hunt. We have no RB flex. I doubt I move Chubb or Najee out of the lineup…but both have the same bye-week. So I’ll need two of Patterson, Mostert and Cook in week 9.

IDK, week 9 is still 6 weeks away... im sure you will change your team many times before then... I wouldnt hold players just because of same bye...

But if Pittman plays this week i dont see a WR hole that needs to be fixed this week... and you started both Chubb and Najee this week so you should be above your projected scoring at this point...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR
Elijah Moore or Chris Olave ?
Eli has been more of a #3 in New York, but Winston is somehow playing with a broken back. Dalton isn't that big of a step down, though, if Winston gets knocked out of the game. Plus, Olave had a bunch of targets last week. I think I lean him.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My team
Wilson
Kittle, Engram

I would aim higher than Aiyuk for Kittle and Mostert. Not sure who. Maybe Kittle for Aiyuk straight up, but I think I would want a little more. I think Kittle got cleared to play today.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would aim higher than Aiyuk for Kittle and Mostert. Not sure who. Maybe Kittle for Aiyuk straight up, but I think I would want a little more. I think Kittle got cleared to play today.

Yeah, I did mean Kittle straight up for that one…but have decided against.

Gonna hold this week. This league is tough for trading anyway, and I only see two maybe three trade partners as rosters stand now.

I’m 0-2 though. I wish the Bucs didn’t rush Godwin back in week 1.

I gotta hope Boyd can snag a good game here I think. Adding Hock can hopefully give me options…if I can get him.