• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs

JkShaz821

Associate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
City Sushi

You and I are in agreement about this incident with regard to intent. To me it just looks like he clumsily over-pursues but to me he's getting hard to give the benefit of the doubt.[/QUOTE]

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding ding ding!

If he had not rolled the same ankle twice before in the recent past, he probably doesn't get hurt. If
Still doesn't make the play dirty.
^^^THIS^^^

Acrux.v2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Pop can go have a few bottles of wine with stephen jackson mend some things if they still needed mended and suit up up for a game, let him free.. :noidea:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Pop can go have a few bottles of wine with stephen jackson mend some things if they still needed mended and suit up up for a game, let him free.. :noidea:
Or maybe Pop can talk about the risk he took by leaving Kawhi in the game after the first tweak that happened by one of their own guys in front of their own bench. :noidea:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see it now:

Game 3 of the WCF. Players are heading out to center court.

Spurs announcers: There seem to be only 4 players on the court. Who's not out there? I see Mills, Green, Leonard, Aldridge. I guess...

Arena goes black. Lights flicker on and you see Tim Duncan ascending from the rafters in full uniform from a wire.

Spurs announcer in his best Jim Ross voice: "OMG HE"S BACK!!!!!"

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVG was going in on the crowd all day too. They don't even know the rules. Lmao I can't... I'm laughing right now so I can suppress the anger. Warriors along with their ex Laker reject fans are EVERYTHING that's wrong with sports.

Just done...

Those aren't real Warrior fans. Real Warrior fans have been priced out of the games because the team is hot and there's so much damn money in the Silicon Valley and Bay Area it's ridiculous.

I had season tickets with my dad for years when the Warriors were in the shitter. We went from the nosebleeds all the way down to the 4th row by the court. I was there for the We Believe playoff games and those crowds were intense, knowledgable and passionate. These fans you see at the games now are the watered down version.

Most of the fans that I know who are also die hards just watch the games at home from house parties now a days. But you can't blame the fan base for that, it's cyclical. The Warriors have had an intensely loyal fan base for years and sold out games when we had 20 win teams. You can't blame those fans for cashing in at triple the face value for these games.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those aren't real Warrior fans. Real Warrior fans have been priced out of the games because the team is hot and there's so much damn money in the Silicon Valley and Bay Area it's ridiculous.

I had season tickets with my dad for years when the Warriors were in the shitter. We went from the nosebleeds all the way down to the 4th row by the court. I was there for the We Believe playoff games and those crowds were intense, knowledgable and passionate. These fans you see at the games now are the watered down version.

Most of the fans that I know who are also die hards just watch the games at home from house parties now a days. But you can't blame the fan base for that, it's cyclical. The Warriors have had an intensely loyal fan base for years and sold out games when we had 20 win teams. You can't blame those fans for cashing in at triple the face value for these games.

Don't pay that post any mind lol. I'm just mad as fuck at ZaZa ( that won't ever change ).

Acrux.v2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it now:

Game 3 of the WCF. Players are heading out to center court.

Spurs announcers: There seem to be only 4 players on the court. Who's not out there? I see Mills, Green, Leonard, Aldridge. I guess...

Arena goes black. Lights flicker on and you see Tim Duncan ascending from the rafters in full uniform from a wire.

Spurs announcer in his best Jim Ross voice: "OMG HE"S BACK!!!!!"

I mean if you go to this length.. you BRING Jim Ross... and the Undertaker... :nod: Maybe this is the tie in everyone has claimed for years on the NBA being the WWE?:suds:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you go to this length.. you BRING Jim Ross... and the Undertaker... :nod: Maybe this is the tie in everyone has claimed for years on the NBA being the WWE?:suds:

The Undertaker and the Spurs share the same colors. You just blew my mind....

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a rat's ass about last year? This is 2017

Yup -- I'm sure even though ZaZa did a dirty play vs. Leonard last year -- this year, he is a Saint.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a player is falling away from you, how do you contest his shot? By keeping moving forward towards him. Curry's shot was him stepping up into the shot, therefor Aldridge's contest doesn't need to be a full sell out because his momentum will cause him to run into him for a foul. However when a player is fading away, you need to continue pressing forward, otherwise it creates the separation the shooter was looking for initially.

As Pop said, ZaZa led with his foot to defend the shot.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
City Sushi

You and I are in agreement about this incident with regard to intent. To me it just looks like he clumsily over-pursues but to me he's getting hard to give the benefit of the doubt.
[/QUOTE]

So when ZaZa "pulled an Olynyk" ... and pulled Leonard's arm almost out of the socket last year -- he was just being clumsy ?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. I used to go to several games a year but the tickets I used to by online are now three to four times more than they used to be. A good friend of my brother still has season tickets and I will get a pair from him, but it sounds like he is going to give them up when it is time for the new arena. Apparently they want a lot of money paid up front for playoffs.

JkShaz821

Associate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So when ZaZa "pulled an Olynyk" ... and pulled Leonard's arm almost out of the socket last year -- he was just being clumsy ?[/QUOTE]
I think we should ask Draymond that question!

No the arm pull was intentional. No way it couldn't have been.

Acrux.v2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Undertaker and the Spurs share the same colors. You just blew my mind....

nvo0ty.png

:eek::surprised::rip:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So when ZaZa "pulled an Olynyk" ... and pulled Leonard's arm almost out of the socket last year -- he was just being clumsy ?[/QUOTE]

Honesty, I don't remember that play. But, sounds like that was dirty.

How anybody can equate the two is borderline insane to me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when ZaZa "pulled an Olynyk" ... and pulled Leonard's arm almost out of the socket last year -- he was just being clumsy ?

Honesty, I don't remember that play. But, sounds like that was dirty.

How anybody can equate the two is borderline insane to me.[/QUOTE]
well- you also said this so maybe we take your opinion with a grain of salt:

As uneven as Delly was offensively, he did as well guarding Curry as any player I have seen. Who is Irving going to match up with? I promise you he is not shutting Curry down.

Time will tell if this core is good enough to win a title, but my guess is no. Kyrie is the main reason why.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup -- I'm sure even though ZaZa did a dirty play vs. Leonard last year -- this year, he is a Saint.
LOL, how many Saints do you think are in the NBA? You haven't watched many NBA games in the last 30/40 years, have you? Was ZaZa suspended last year because of his play against Leonard?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care how it was formed either

22 year old Kyrie with zero playoff experience, 26 year old Love with zero playoff experience, David Blatt/Ty Lue with zero head coaching experience DOES NOT EQUAL- or EVEN COME CLOSE TO EQUALING = Draymond Green with multiple all nba/all defensive team/all star appearances, Curry with multiple MVP's, Klay with multiple All NBA's/All star appearances, Kerr with championship coaching experience.

As i said- LeBron BUILT his super team. Durant jumped on some dudes jocks because he quit. LeBron OWNS the building. Durant has to scrub Draymonds toilet while Draymond lies on the couch playing Xbox.

All that in bold...it doesn't mean shit. They are both superteams and that is all that matters.