• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watched the Sugar bowl twice in the last few days

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it because your wittle feewings were hurt ya puss pack.

Nope,

But feel free to claim your last 2 replies as National Championships in the spirit of Ohio St.

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
puss-in-boots-movie-2-f.jpg

Puss Pack !

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
puss-in-boots-movie-2-f.jpg

Puss Pack !

Mike, thanks for the clarification on what a puss pack is:lol:

That stands to reason as to why it came that way from the poster, he does have a certain disney quality about him.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that you are a passionate fan(not OD passionate though:lol:) for a west coaster. SEC fans are rabid in their fandom, that is no secret, but I don't see the live or die by the wins mentality in the everyday fans down here. I don't see anyone's self worth tied to the Tide or any other SEC team(except maybe the Barners:boink:). I will say this much, on a message board you get all kinds, but for the most part I dont see any one fanbase that I see alot of daily hanging on to what their team does so tight they are ready to lose it all if they dont win a game or win a title. OD is the only one I know who is that rabid. Bama fans have high expectations because we have the best coach in the NCAA and our recruiting classes have been top ranked each year.

Homerism at its finest. I live in Bama, have since '81. Don't even act like it's only Auburn fans.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homerism at its finest. I live in Bama, have since '81. Don't even act like it's only Auburn fans.

The Barners that know me knew I was poking fun at them and not serious, the stick and smileys should have been YOUR first clue I was poking fun at them.

Been a Bama fan and SEC fan for my entire life, I dont see the things you people do, maybe I just hang out with a better class of people:lol:.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Barners that know me knew I was poking fun at them and not serious, the stick and smileys should have been YOUR first clue I was poking fun at them.

Been a Bama fan and SEC fan for my entire life, I dont see the things you people do, maybe I just hang out with a better class of people:lol:.
Hmm, so you think I don't hang out with any Bama fans?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, so you think I don't hang out with any Bama fans?

Better class of people doesnt encompass any fanbase, it speaks to the type of people. I hang out with Aubies, Bama fans, Vols, Corndogs and plain ole junk yard dawgs and not one feels their self worth is tied to any sports team. I dont hang out with people who have time to call a dumbass on a radio show. I think most of that shit is for entertainment value anyway. I also dont hang out with people who live in trailer parks(not that there is anything wrong with that).

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better class of people doesnt encompass any fanbase, it speaks to the type of people. I hang out with Aubies, Bama fans, Vols, Corndogs and plain ole junk yard dawgs and not one feels their self worth is tied to any sports team. I dont hang out with people who have time to call a dumbass on a radio show. I think most of that shit is for entertainment value anyway. I also dont hang out with people who live in trailer parks(not that there is anything wrong with that).

You think people would admit to themselves and others that their self worth is tied to a sports team? :suspicious:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think people would admit to themselves and others that their self worth is tied to a sports team? :suspicious:

Mine is tied to post count and thumbs up.

Must post more.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine is tied to post count and thumbs up.

Must post more.

Lmao. That's funny. The only thing funnier than watching people whining about rep is watching them whine about getting thumbs down and follow someone around to give them thumbs down.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit this thread is just blown the hell up.

Guys, my OP was mainly trying to make a point about confetti. You know how much money the Sugar Bowl saved by not having to set it up for two different colors of confetti?

Lets all step back and take a breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing says class like judging people by where they live.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope,

But feel free to claim your last 2 replies as National Championships in the spirit of Ohio St.

How about I do it in the Spirit of Alabammer!!!

Regardless of the reason for you going back on your word. The consensus has been that you are the biggest joke on the board.

:laugh3:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike, thanks for the clarification on what a puss pack is:lol:

That stands to reason as to why it came that way from the poster, he does have a certain disney quality about him.

While you are trying to figure that out, ask your butt buddy what a butt boy is ?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally I dont think there are many people who tie their self worth to a sports team, but this seems to be the topic that outsiders want to bring up. As for you question, it can be seen if they do or dont by their comments and their actions. Rabid fans are one thing, but those who lose all control of themselves and act like asses after a loss, blame anything but the team, those are the ones I link in as tied to their self worth. I dont know anyone like this that i hang out with but then again most of the ones I hang out with regularly are alumni of several different SEC schools.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing says class like judging people by where they live.

Never said I had "class" just said I was hanging out with a different "class". Again, two different sides of the coin. And notice I did say there was nothing wrong with that, I just hang out with mostly professional people because thats what I am and the friends that I have amassed over the years. We do tend to make friends in the circles we work in and live in, dont we?