• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watched the Sugar bowl twice in the last few days

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The feeling is mutual Gump. Difference is I am not sent of in a tizzy repeating the same dumb bullshit over and over like you are.

You're right on this, you change the argument to suit what you want to say each time(move that goalpost)

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right on this, you change the argument to suit what you want to say each time(move that goalpost)

No not really. But keep repeating yourself and proving how frustrated you are. LOL!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not really. But keep repeating yourself and proving how frustrated you are. LOL!

:laugh3:

:lame:surely you can do better, keep trying though. How 'bout you call me a name or something next, maybe that will get under my skin:L

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to do better. You make it easy.

Perception versus reality, yours never seem to meet. You keep swinging for the fences though, maybe you will hit it off the T one day.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perception versus reality, yours never seem to meet. You keep swinging for the fences though, maybe you will hit it off the T one day.

I back up my perception with facts based on how you act like how you keep repeating yourself in a tizzy.

It appears that I am very close to reality.

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you two still at it I see. Carry on...Does anyone know what's good to mix with Jack Daniel's Honey? Coke is way too sweet...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you two still at it I see. Carry on...Does anyone know what's good to mix with Jack Daniel's Honey? Coke is way too sweet...

I bet those two's love is much sweeter than any edible substance known to man.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I back up my perception with facts based on how you act like how you keep repeating yourself in a tizzy.

It appears that I am very close to reality.

When i had small children i had to repeat myself alot then too. I liken this situation to that and I hope you can extrapolate who is the child in this scenario, or do i have to point it out to you. You keep on spouting facts(mythical) and I will keep repeating myself, and maybe one day you will grow up, hopefully.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Soda water might be good, or maybe some knock-off brand of cola with less sweetener in it. Straight works too:lol:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i had small children i had to repeat myself alot then too. I liken this situation to that and I hope you can extrapolate who is the child in this scenario, or do i have to point it out to you. You keep on spouting facts(mythical) and I will keep repeating myself, and maybe one day you will grow up, hopefully.

all of your repeating is just your ignorant opinion and analysis about me. Your analogy completely fails.

try again gump.

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soda water might be good, or maybe some knock-off brand of cola with less sweetener in it. Straight works too:lol:

I don't seem to have any soda water, but I did find some Canada Dry ginger ale. Much better. What were we talking about?

Alabama may be perceived by the nation by some of those idiots from the Finebaum show, but I can assure you, that's a miniscule minority. Many of us have stuck with Bama in good times, and bad times. I, nor anyone I know, base their success in life according to how the teams does. Geez, it's just a game, which I admit we are passionate. Many NFL fans are just as passionate. We don't have an NFL team to be passionate for, so we pledge allegiance to either Bama or Auburn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't seem to have any soda water, but I did find some Canada Dry ginger ale. Much better. What were we talking about?

Alabama may be perceived by the nation by some of those idiots from the Finebaum show, but I can assure you, that's a miniscule minority. Many of us have stuck with Bama in good times, and bad times. I, nor anyone I know, base their success in life according to how the teams does. Geez, it's just a game, which I admit we are passionate. Many NFL fans are just as passionate. We just don't have an NFL team to be passionate for, so we pledge allegiance to either Bama or Auburn.

This :10:

I am glad Alabama doesnt have an NFL team, that leaves college as the only game in town and makes the rivalries that much sweeter. I dont remember the USFL figures of attendance for the Stallions, but I do remember they had some not so bad teams and the attendance didnt look bad to me for a new league.