• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was trading Russell Wilson a good idea?

Was trading Russell Wilson a good idea?

• It was OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was a terrible idea, now the Seahawks will turn into the Jets or Raiders LOL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do as well... I don't see him getting away from some of the boneheaded plays he's missed an INT on... Specifically the ones in the pocket where he's being pressured and he just turns towards the sideline and lets it fly...

But on the other hand, he's done enough to keep us competitive and in games... Plus he's had a full year of running the offense while gaining chemistry with the offense... He's also proved to be durable which is a huge asset at the QB position...

Yeah. He's never going to be an elite QB. And if we expect him to carry the team in the playoffs, we are fooling ourselves. But if we have a strong running game and stout defense, he could do enough to win us some games in the playoffs.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also worth remembering Geno is playing behind one of the worst centers in the NFL. If we can fix that next year that will help the run game a ton and Geno. I'd like Seattle to grab another runningback in the middle part of the draft. No need to snag Bijan, but it'd be nice to not break Walker.