• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warning...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks board is knowing for accommodating the loudest-of-the-loud 49ers fans and there's never been an issue. I'm not sure why you think you're entitled to special treatment.
Special treatment??? What are you talking about? I was called names, insulted, then threatened to be banned by their mod.....At no point did I call any of them a name, and or flame. I talked football. Boy did I make a mistake bringing most of KFFL over here with me if that is the attitude here.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special treatment??? What are you talking about? I was called names, insulted, then threatened to be banned by their mod.....At no point did I call any of them a name, and or flame. I talked football. Boy did I make a mistake bringing most of KFFL over here with me if that is the attitude here.

Their rivals talk non-stop shit. There's never once been a problem til now. Even the 49ers love that board.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait! Each board has their own mods that can act different than any other board? Inmates running the asylum?

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know this for certain but I THINK that our mod covers the NFC East.

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, even a Cowboys fan expected better from an Eagles fan. You must be bored but please stop embarrassing the divison.

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen drama and tears before, just nothing like this.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should only be 2 maybe 4 people that can ban anyone. If there's 20 people with ban powers this place will have everyone acting the same in no time. That sounds fun....:L

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of fucking pussies over there.

Poor fucking babies.

So they can handle the loudest of the loud 9ers fans but get butthurt when 1 Eagles fan goes over there...GTFOH

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should only be 2 maybe 4 people that can ban anyone. If there's 20 people with ban powers this place will have everyone acting the same in no time. That sounds fun....:L

I might be wrong but I think only the two admins can ban people but anyone can ask that a poster gets lifted from their board. I've never one time heard of anyone getting banned for going to a team board. This is just Wings wanting everyone to notice him. Leave the Hawks alone and come breathe some life into the Boys board. We'll talk some shit with you.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be wrong but I think only the two admins can ban people but anyone can ask that a poster gets lifted from their board. I've never one time heard of anyone getting banned for going to a team board. This is just Wings wanting everyone to notice him. Leave the Hawks alone and come breathe some life into the Boys board. We'll talk some shit with you.
After last Thursday, do you still have shit to talk?
I forgot, they beat the Bears.

"Things will be different next Sunday. They will. They REALLY will".

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last Thursday, do you still have shit to talk?
I forgot, they beat the Bears.

"Things will be different next Sunday. They will. They REALLY will".

And I love that the game is in Philly but I can already hear the excuses. "Yeah but they had more rest than us."

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done......The correct way to handle it would have been a nice PM to me saying "Wings, we would appreciate you not talking on our board at all. This is a Seahawks only board, and we do not like for other teams members to converse on our board. Please respect our wishes, thank you and Good Luck on Sunday."

I would have said "Nough said, my apologies, I'm out"

When I first joined the Hoop, I fucked up royally by talking trash on the Skins board. Cali was a class act, she called me out and told me what I was doing was wrong. She didn't even mention the SportsHoopla Time Out Chair. I always thought well of her after that. There's a right way and a wrong way to do just about anything I suppose.

I HOPE THE EAGLES BEAT THE FUCKING SNOT OUT OF THE SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'