• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warford named PFF Offensive ROY

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a realist is for pussies. And being a pussy is for Bears fans. D'you guys hear about Mikel LeShoure at the Short Track Speed Skating Trials?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking that was more towards GVSU and Trustme

Why am I always negative? I've went out of my way to give props to Levy and admit I was dead wrong on his re-signing. He played tremendous this year.

I have no problem saying Detroit's OL played way better than anyone expected and even went as far to say I could see them being named top 10 in the NFL. I just think saying they were arguably the best OL in the NFL is crazy.

I have no problem saying Calvin Johnson and Ndamakung Suh are two of the best players in the NFL at their respective positions and guys like Joique Bell, Waddle and Joseph Fauria were great pickups by the team.

I say a lot of things positive about the Lions, I'm just outspoken when i read comments that I think are over the top and it drives me crazy when some fans can't see anything wrong with the team (outside of the coach).

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a realist is for pussies. And being a pussy is for Bears fans. D'you guys hear about Mikel LeShoure at the Short Track Speed Skating Trials?

I heard he looked faster.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smitty, isn't it about time to get rid of the stupid ass Fatty Matty avatar in his space-cowboy mobile transpo ? There's nothing worse than having to look at his dumb-ass smirk while pointing #1. Does the #1 stand for, he sucked the most this year of all Lions players or that he'll soon become the #1 most hated draft pick of the LIONS ? :lol:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Staff is ready, we'll have a new HC. And when we have a new HC, I'll be free to choose a new av. So just like TheLions, I've given him the keys. (Matthew take the wheel) My fate is tied directly to SirSidearm, and his renowned decision making skills. (Some people do call him TheSpaceCowboy)

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Staff is ready, we'll have a new HC. And when we have a new HC, I'll be free to choose a new av. So just like TheLions, I've given him the keys. (Matthew take the wheel) My fate is tied directly to SirSidearm, and his renowned decision making skills. (Some people do call him TheSpaceCowboy)

I've been called the gangsta of love

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been called anything. Well, actually, I've been called lots of things. None of which I care for. So I'll just call myself the 'Midnight Toker'.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been called anything. Well, actually, I've been called lots of things. None of which I care for. So I'll just call myself the 'Midnight Toker'.

_________________________________________________________________________________

THIS

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got dibs on douchenozzle, That's all me......