• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... the call was that there was not undisputed evidence to reverse the call on the field. That was obviously the correct call. Whether Murray was in or not was not the call. It was close enough that you couldn't tell in supre slow mo.

Thanks for being a classless asshat. Next time take your win any way that it comes. But with class. A win is a win, luck or not. But you are classless for ripping our players when you should just be glad you got away with one. I've been there ... Dawgs v. Gators in 1980 ... I handled it with class.

it's pretty simple; the original call was wrong. aaron murray did not score a touchdown. the fact that there wasn't enough to overturn it doesn't make the call correct.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing lucky about it???????

:wtf:

luck would be if a gust of wind blew the ball into the player's hand... or someone blew a whistle in the stadium and the defense stopped playing or something.

this was just georgia's secondary playing as bad as you can. that's not lucky, that's just auburn being better than their opponent.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luck would be if a gust of wind blew the ball into the player's hand... or someone blew a whistle in the stadium and the defense stopped playing or something.

this was just georgia's secondary playing as bad as you can. that's not lucky, that's just auburn being better than their opponent.

izulj5.gif

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"this was just georgia's secondary playing as bad as you can. that's not lucky, that's just auburn being better than their opponent."

Yeah, MushMouth Marshall made such a great throw on that play.

:wtf2:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"this was just georgia's secondary playing as bad as you can. that's not lucky, that's just auburn being better than their opponent."

Yeah, MushMouth Marshall made such a great throw on that play.

:wtf2:

i give the throw a C-.

i give the secondary an F.

i give the receiver's concentration an A.

edge: auburn

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i give the throw a C-.

i give the secondary an F.

i give the receiver's concentration an A.

edge: auburn

:L

the receiver didn't even go for the ball, it landed in his hands out of no where.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

the receiver didn't even go for the ball, it landed in his hands out of no where.
Yep, he was actually out of position by more than a yard to receive the ball, had it not been miraculously deflected right into his hands.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he was actually out of position by more than a yard to receive the ball, had it not been miraculously deflected right into his hands.

My dad(georgia grad) and his friend(auburn grad) were watching the game together and my dads friend said if the Georgia guys had let the ball pass it would have hit the ground behind them and the receiver would never have gotten it.

I know Collins or Clinton-Dix would have had that ball and carried it back up field a good long ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma gotta love it!

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have like three auburn fans on this board and they are all unbearable, just wanted to throw that out there. Good luck against Bama.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS: Bo Jackson funding new upgrades to Auburn locker room!

Auburn set to install condom and lube dispensers in the home locker room for the upcoming Iron Bowl matchup with Alabama. Former Auburn star and Heisman trophy winner, Bo Jackson, had this to say regarding the new additions..."I love this University, we're a family here at Auburn, and when I had the opportunity to help our players with the impending sodomization in two weeks, I jumped at the chance. It's always good when you can give back to your alma mater. ".

Tigers "QB" Nick Marshall has already ordered his assless chaps from Amazon.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad(georgia grad) and his friend(auburn grad) were watching the game together and my dads friend said if the Georgia guys had let the ball pass it would have hit the ground behind them and the receiver would never have gotten it.

I know Collins or Clinton-Dix would have had that ball and carried it back up field a good long ways.

... and if a Bama defender had done anything other than knock the ball straight to the ground on a fourth-down desperation play like that, I've have cursed the day they were born.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and if a Bama defender had done anything other than knock the ball straight to the ground on a fourth-down desperation play like that, I've have cursed the day they were born.

Either way the game would be over no matter where on the field the ball was. I agree it needed to be batted down, my point was had they done nothing at all it would have fell innocently to the turf.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Player chips in from off the green to win he beats me! If I miss a 6 inch putt I beat myself! Big difference!

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's pretty simple; the original call was wrong. aaron murray did not score a touchdown. the fact that there wasn't enough to overturn it doesn't make the call correct.
I'm giving it a last shot, not sure why I am wasting my time.

I made a post that said the call was right - I was clearly referring to the call made by the replay official that there was not sufficient evidence to overturn the call on the field. That was clearly the correct call ... I haven't heard anyone, other a few Auburn fans, say otherwise.

You show up being a hater telling me I am wrong. Your opinion, you are entitled to it. I'll go with most others and the official on this.

Do we know whether or not Murray's knee was down? No we don't, because as the official stated, there wasn't a good enough angle to see it. So, we have a TD. You can think otherwise, that's fine.

As to it not being "lucky" I don't even know how to respond to that. Everyone in the world other than you seems to think so. I'll go with everyone else in the world.

At the end of the day, why do you care? I'll take luck to win a game ... it doesn't make your win any less a win. In fact, you can't win a NC/SECC in college football without a little luck here and there. If I were an Auburn fan, I would have been so jazzed to get that win, nothing anyone could say would make a difference to me. Auburn played a strong 3 quarters, enough to put them in the position to win. Which they did. Why do you need to go further and deny there was luck involved, and then denigrate the athletes who were obviously doing their best?

Win with class, you might find that you enjoy it.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you really just write this? The pass was 5 yards over the receivers head ... your QB wasn't better on that play, the WR wasn't better on that play. The UGa safeties had it defended perfectly, and then ran into each other and the ball pops up into your guys hands. That is the definition of a lucky moment in sports. And, that's ok ... luck is part of sports. I don't get why you think that you win is somehow diminished by that fact.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really just write this? The pass was 5 yards over the receivers head ... your QB wasn't better on that play, the WR wasn't better on that play. The UGa safeties had it defended perfectly, and then ran into each other and the ball pops up into your guys hands. That is the definition of a lucky moment in sports. And, that's ok ... luck is part of sports. I don't get why you think that you win is somehow diminished by that fact.

It was luck that the ball bounced that way, but it still took a lot of skill to catch it.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was luck that the ball bounced that way, but it still took a lot of skill to catch it.
I totally agree ... great concentration by your WR, and he continued his effort. How I wish he dove for the ball.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LawDawg,

Let me ask the tough question:

Regardless of what the replay official had to go by as God (who would know with 100% accuracy) as your witness if you had to bet your life would you say Murray was in or stopped short?

No huge paragraph answers just short and sweet did he or did he not score regardless of what the officials say?

BTW: Both Ben Leard and Brandon Cox former AU quarterbacks have gone on Twitter to praise the play of Murray which I think is pretty cool.