• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Walkie Talkie Gate"

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Raven envy. You can't have what you can't catch. She's likely faster than Scuggs

Don't you recognize her ? ....That's BB's daughter spreading a little holiday cheer.
To San Quentin's death row, that is. :surprised: :eek:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't wish anything...If Pats fans weren't always the first in line to complain about minor violations and point fingers at other teams, Id never utter a word......I just apply common sense...So No, the 2 guys in charge of the footballs were not discussing a Diet, and no, destroying your cell phone, is not a common activity, even in the world of celebrity

This was another case of the Patriots thinking they were above all, and didn't need to "cooperate" with the investigation, and they paid for it......Like in any other walk of life, when someone refuses to cooperate, it makes them look pretty damn guilty

Link? You're fabricating again. Didn't your doctor tell you to stop doing that?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, cheating is not cheating

There are different levels of cheating, some can impact wins and losses far more than others

You have to be a special kind of idiot not to realize that
Ok I got it. Keep telling your kids it's ok to cheat at this, but not that...
Then people like you wonder why are country has issues. You probably support participation trophies don't you.
*NYG

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"7 Degrees of Tom Brady"

I deal with this on 2 different boards

We can turn a conversation about Toaster Ovens into a Tom Brady discussion
Let me know when you convince your better half a blow job isn't cheating. Having sex is though. The brilliance of our special NY friends. Cheating isn't cheating, good one:thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no idea what the two guys were discussing, nor does that show guilt by Brady.

The phone doesn't have anything to do with anything. The Well's team specifically stated they would not be needing it; furthermore they admitted they had all the relevant texts via the other phones.

So your two pieces of evidence = 0 evidence of anything.

Meanwhile science proves the balls were exactly within the window of where they should be.

The balls were not deflated to gain an edge. It's just a fact you refuse to accept, and you hang on to stuff that has no relvance and shows no proof of anything. Remember the league accused Brady of "more probably than not" (Not an actual legal standard) of knowing about someone else "more probably than not" of breaking a rule. It's all hogwash.

We point out the other infractions to show how the league office treats other teams differently.

In the case of the Giants and the walkie talkies, there is clear evidence of a rule violation, regardless of the impact on the game since the league has stated impact isn't part of any of this, it's about the integrity of the game, and yet gave a much lower punishment than in other violation cases.

It's pure hyprocrisy.
"Cheating isn't cheating" "If I keep saying TB cheated it might come true" ~DIRTDIRTDIRT~

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you recognize her ? ....That's BB's daughter spreading a little holiday cheer.
You must be overworked. You're really struggling. You should ask Santa for some good material. Take the rest of the year off. Make yourself a New Years promise to have a better year in 2017. After this years work that shouldn't be too dificult.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be overworked. You're really struggling. You should ask Santa for some good material. Take the rest of the year off. Make yourself a New Years promise to have a better year in 2017. After this years work that shouldn't be too dificult.

Well, coming from a terrible novice as you, I'll be sure to file that in my high priority file.
Fluuuuuuuuuuuush , ahhh, there it's done !!!!

Merry Christmas , butt head.....:heh:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just in case you're curious. BB's daughter is actually a head coach too, of the lacrosse team at Holy Cross in Worcester MA.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in case you're curious. BB's daughter is actually a head coach too, of the lacrosse team at Holy Cross in Worcester MA.
I wonder if she makes out with all of the players on the team after a big win or if she just saves that special treat for her father...

bill-belichick-celebrates-patriots-super-bowl-victory-by-kissing-daughter-full-on-mouth-lips-new-england.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if she makes out with all of the players on the team after a big win or if she just saves that special treat for her father...

It's a closed mouth kiss of his child, completely appropriate.

Exaggerate much?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a closed mouth kiss, yes. It's a still photo of the shot, I'm sure the video shows that it lasted less than a second.
OMG!!! There is video!!!:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably, and it likely shows a father giving a quick kiss to his daughter, something parents do all the time.
Yeah, maybe deep in the South where you live parents kiss their grown children on the lips like that...:doh:

I wonder if she followed it up with a "reach around"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, maybe deep in the South where you live parents kiss their grown children on the lips like that...:doh:

I wonder if she followed it up with a "reach around"

I'm from Mass. Nice try though.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...typical response from you:L

Yes, factual/accurate.

You always seem to have trouble with facts.

By the way, I'm in MA now for the holiday and borrowed my sons new Jeep this morning to make a visit to some friends house, and damned if the tire pressure light wasn't one due to it being below freezing. It went off once the tires warmed up from road friction.