• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Virginia Tech UVA

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
London needs to do something about Ross. Already been in one fight at mid field, then pushed a Tech player on the sidelines, then tackled a Tehc player instead of blocking him.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge stop for UVA. We need to move down and put it in the End zone now.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see this game coming down to the last possession with how inconsistent our offense has been all year. I'm actually glad Duke won today as we don't deserve to 'back' into the championship game, especially to get hammered by FSU.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK why I called the O-lineman Ross it is Moses that has been doing all the crap.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see this game coming down to the last possession with how inconsistent our offense has been all year. I'm actually glad Duke won today as we don't deserve to 'back' into the championship game, especially to get hammered by FSU.

If the game is close at the end London will find a way to lose, that is what he does.

I was kinda split on y'all backing in. I didn't want to hear from all my relatives how Tech went to the ACCCG again, but it would have been nice to see y'all get killed.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the game is close at the end London will find a way to lose, that is what he does.

I was kinda split on y'all backing in. I didn't want to hear from all my relatives how Tech went to the ACCCG again, but it would have been nice to see y'all get killed.

I know one of these days my uncle and his family are going to let some pent up frustration loose. Just hope it isn't tomorrow at our family thanksgiving dinner. He talked so much trash after our loss to jmu until I reminded him that it's sad to root for another team to beat your rival because you can't. Then he pulled the 'we were ranked #1 and VT never was' until I reminded him the results of that season which included a beat down by the Hokies. I'm sure he's been working on some talk for almost a decade now just itching at the chance that UVA beats VT.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know one of these days my uncle and his family are going to let some pent up frustration loose. Just hope it isn't tomorrow at our family thanksgiving dinner. He talked so much trash after our loss to jmu until I reminded him that it's sad to root for another team to beat your rival because you can't. Then he pulled the 'we were ranked #1 and VT never was' until I reminded him the results of that season which included a beat down by the Hokies. I'm sure he's been working on some talk for almost a decade now just itching at the chance that UVA beats VT.

I am the only one in the family who roots for UVA. My parents have had season tickets to Tech since 92, my Brother-in-law has had season tickets for about 10 years now, and my oldest son went to Tech.

The 90 team seemed to quit after the loss to Georgia Tech (holy shit WTF was Beamer doing and it worked) and the injury of Shawn Moore.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just clear the benches in this shit and get it over with.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffro is the one who has defended him. I cannot stand London and am hoping he is gone as soon as this game is over.

That would cost UVA like $11million though. Tough position to be in. It's going to cost them in recruiting next year too, i believe.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would cost UVA like $11million though. Tough position to be in. It's going to cost them in recruiting next year too, i believe.

How much does it cost them to sit at home during bowl season every year? both in $ and recruits.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much does it cost them to sit at home during bowl season every year? both in $ and recruits.

As far as money, it actually probably saves them money by sitting at home. They still get their share of the pie from everyone else without forking over money for their ticket allotment and travel expenses. Not many schools finish in the black for bowl season. It's really only a reward for your team and extra practice for next year. Sure, it does help recruiting in some fashion, but probably not their biggest reason to pick a school.