• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech - Club 216 Trash Talk Thread

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there are some hokies that would say the same thing; I mean ya'll do have your own wine and all....

img00327.jpg

mmmmm... no.

Most Hokies I know prefer wine in a box so you can play slap bag with it. If you've ever had the Hokie Bird wines you'd know they're best chugged... not "tasted".

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there are some hokies that would say the same thing; I mean ya'll do have your own wine and all....

img00327.jpg

We do need a celebratory drink for our annual UVA beat down each November

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Hokies have fantastic taste in wine and that Chateau Morissette stuff is ugh.....

;)

All wine is awful, IMO. Give me whiskey anyday of the week over that shit.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chateau Morrisette should be visited for one reason only. And it aint for the wine. If you want to impress the misses and have a 100% rate of getting boom boom, take her to Chateau Morrisette.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys please stop the crass comments. You are making Jethro uncomfortable. Where is the UVA Safe zone when you need it....

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear semen is gargled religiously in Hooville after one drinks the Mike London kool-aid.

Are UVa fans not to believe in London? You act like it is a sin that we believe what he is preaching. He has already had success from year 1 to year 2, and has already took a team to a better bowl than Groh did, and just as good as Welsh ever did. Will he keep up the success? That remains to be seen, but for right now, he has the approval of the majority of the fan base. If you don't like, then that is even better, as it means he's getting in your head.

I'll wait for your next weak ass rebuttal.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that a celebratory drink where you come from?

I'm not surprised.

I hear that's what you all like to throw down on when out back behind the barn molesting the farm animals.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chateau Morrisette should be visited for one reason only. And it aint for the wine. If you want to impress the misses and have a 100% rate of getting boom boom, take her to Chateau Morrisette.

I hear semen is gargled religiously in Hooville after one drinks the Mike London kool-aid.

Two of the truest statements that have ever been uttered. REP:peace:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already took a team to a better bowl than Groh did

With Grohs players. You realize that the only reason UVA got to that bowl because VT and Clemson both got BCS births and FSU would rather have played Notre Dame locally. UVA was far from first choice.

stock-photo-5838804-shooting-fish-in-a-barrel.jpg

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Grohs players. You realize that the only reason UVA got to that bowl because VT and Clemson both got BCS births and FSU would rather have played Notre Dame locally. UVA was far from first choice.

stock-photo-5838804-shooting-fish-in-a-barrel.jpg

Hey, it is what it is. If ya'll would have beat Clemson in the ACCCG, then we would have still went to ATL. If ya'll didn't get selected to the Sugar Bowl, then ya'll went to ATL to face Auburn (where ya'll probably would have won), and we would have went to Nashville to face Miss St. (where we probably would have won).

Yes, some of Groh's players did contribute, but so did some of London's. Without Rocco under center, this team would not have had much success, and London brought Rocco in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

+1.

Top it off with an order of their shrimp & grits for the morning after.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are UVa fans not to believe in London? You act like it is a sin that we believe what he is preaching. He has already had success from year 1 to year 2, and has already took a team to a better bowl than Groh did, and just as good as Welsh ever did. Will he keep up the success? That remains to be seen, but for right now, he has the approval of the majority of the fan base. If you don't like, then that is even better, as it means he's getting in your head.

I'll wait for your next weak ass rebuttal.
VTFF is exactly right .. Thank your arch-nemesis for your trip to hotlanta.

...the next weak ass rebuttal

a 38-0 beat-down
... at home
... with a berth to the ACCCG on the line
... from the in-state rival

Coach London has definitely brought the Hoos a long way