• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it, the more important I think it is he doesn't go to OT. Big names bring attention to a school. You don't hear of big names on the OL. Big names are on defense, especially in Blacksburg. If he turns out to be a stud, it will help us more in recruiting with him on defense.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how we can talk about the impact of a recruit who isnt out of high school yet can have on recruiting 4 or 5 years down the road. Always looking forward. I love college football

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The more I think about it, the more important I think it is he doesn't go to OT. Big names bring attention to a school. You don't hear of big names on the OL. Big names are on defense, especially in Blacksburg. If he turns out to be a stud, it will help us more in recruiting with him on defense.

Not only big names, but happy players and alumni recruit well. There's nothing worse than a current/former player that was disappointed with their experience at a given school.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know he accepted this year? Two days ago according to 247.

Shoe me.

As soon as he announced he was going to prep he said he was still firm to VT. That is the exact same thing as a verbal commitment. We are still recruiting him like we were last year, and he is still saying to this day that he is firm to VT. 247 put him on this year's class because he is prepping and the coaching staff considers him a 2013 recruit and not a 2012.

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nothing has been said between February and now to indicate Harris has any other plans than to arrive in Blacksburg come January. Shane is still on top of him and will continue to do so. The only thing that could potentially derail this train is academics but Harris was close in spring so I don't anticipate that to be a problem.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nothing has been said between February and now to indicate Harris has any other plans than to arrive in Blacksburg come January. Shane is still on top of him and will continue to do so. The only thing that could potentially derail this train is academics but Harris was close in spring so I don't anticipate that to be a problem.
Exactly as long as he gets in he will be a hokie

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzel got bumped up to a 5 star...

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so smoke has his 5th star. he must be a horrible person, if his top 3 are uva, unc, and wvu

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so smoke has his 5th star. he must be a horrible person, if his top 3 are uva, unc, and wvu

If those are really his top 3 then I can see why the UVA ppl think he's a lock. That and the fact that he's being handed to them on a silver platter by the Bayside coaches...

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With less than two weeks to go in the contest Penn State has a large lead, but not one that can't be overcome. Which school will make a charge at the top this week? Make sure you are pledging your allegiance!

Pledge Your Allegiance for College Colors Day
Pledge Your Allegiance for College Colors Day
promo.espn.go.com
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 8/31/12 11:59am ET. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and DC who are 21 and older as of 8/1/12

can we get some votes guys, show some Hokie Pride

HokieNut20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time poster here.

Male VT grad Business Management Major. Not sure what else to tell.

regarding my posting. I don't understand Rivals though. Several times I heard them talk about how Kendall Fuller could possibly even be the #1 player in the nation. He didn't back down, showed up strong at camps. Asked them to invite top notch players to play against and then drop him from 3 to 6. Just seems weird.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I would consider Mizzell a 5 star. I also think that Fisher should be a 5 star.

Couldn't agree more. The Rivals article talked about Mizzell blowing it up this summer (which I agree with), seems to me like Fisher is right up there with him. Not sure how he didn't move up more..but thats OK.

Speaking of Smoke, he is announcing tomorrow. What is the word on him? The Hoos feeling quite confident I assume.
Any chance he DOESN'T choose Virginia (I certainly wouldn't bet any amount of $$ on it)???
If he did choose UNC or WVU...how devastating would that be??

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has never even visited wvu, so hes not choosing there, and he himself said today to norm wood that uva and wvu were his two favorites. so he basically just committed to uva. i still dont see why he wants to go there so bad, but it is what it is.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has never even visited wvu, so hes not choosing there, and he himself said today to norm wood that uva and wvu were his two favorites. so he basically just committed to uva. i still dont see why he wants to go there so bad, but it is what it is.

what an odd top 2 for a 5-star recruit

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time poster here.

Male VT grad Business Management Major. Not sure what else to tell.

regarding my posting. I don't understand Rivals though. Several times I heard them talk about how Kendall Fuller could possibly even be the #1 player in the nation. He didn't back down, showed up strong at camps. Asked them to invite top notch players to play against and then drop him from 3 to 6. Just seems weird.

welcome! :wave: