• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just watched Charles Clark, dude is a beast. Played every snap except 1 that I counted! Quick, big, physical, everything you could ask for in a DB.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched Charles Clark, dude is a beast. Played every snap except 1 that I counted! Quick, big, physical, everything you could ask for in a DB.

So he does exist! (no film) You think he's a CB or safety?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark, Fuller, Fisher and the rest of these defensive studs can't get to Blacksburg quick enough. Depth is really an issue on defense right now(outside of the front 4..which oddly enough still isn't getting it done).

Any word on commits wavering any after the poor start to this season?? Could several more losses cause anyone of these guys to look elsewhere?? Everyone real solid?? I feel like most of the in-state guys are pretty well locked in and would not be looking elsewhere especially with early PT being a real possibility. Fisher and (OOS) Facyson would be the ones I might be a little worried about, especially if we continue to suck it up...

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark, Fuller, Fisher and the rest of these defensive studs can't get to Blacksburg quick enough. Depth is really an issue on defense right now(outside of the front 4..which oddly enough still isn't getting it done).

Any word on commits wavering any after the poor start to this season?? Could several more losses cause anyone of these guys to look elsewhere?? Everyone real solid?? I feel like most of the in-state guys are pretty well locked in and would not be looking elsewhere especially with early PT being a real possibility. Fisher and (OOS) Facyson would be the ones I might be a little worried about, especially if we continue to suck it up...

facyson No. Parker Prolly so

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

So far all are still solid

HokieNut20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does Parker Osterloh look like "The Great Hambino" from The Sandlot?

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marquez north apparently is at the game for an unofficial, he'd be an amazing get for us if we can make a good impression today

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marquez north apparently is at the game for an unofficial, he'd be an amazing get for us if we can make a good impression today

Longshot....he's got an official at Tennessee next week and Ohio State in November. Already been to Florida.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good win for the recruits to experience.

Rocco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hopefully North liked how much VT threw deep, and Fisher saw that he's about 50-100 times better than Bonner/Cole and can start next year.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The crowd looked to stay all game long. How was it?

I left with like 2mins left and people were really just starting to leave then. Lane was packed yesterday way more people than i expected for a duke game in a 'down season'. I guess HC had something to do with that but still a great turnout and great showing for VT.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things went great across the board for the current commits and North is lookin to take an official. I feel really really good about the guys coming in and how they are already bondińg. Evan can say more though. He is more in tune with recruiting .