• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not likely.....he may get a greyshirt offer, but that would be it.

Interesting. I was under the impression he already had a regular offer. Look for a rant from me on our future OL situation in the near future...

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Interesting. I was under the impression he already had a regular offer. Look for a rant from me on our future OL situation in the near future...
Varying degrees of an offer, as of now Evans is not a realistic possibility. May extend a late offer to an OL after some of his SR film surfaces but as of now they are focused on the few mentioned above and 2014

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Teller is leaning towards VT again. The VT street agents must have gotten to him.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Looks like Teller is leaning towards VT again. The VT street agents must have gotten to him.

I've made it clear on here that I've wanted Teller to choose VT more than just about any player on our target list. Fuller, Hodges, if Dorian Johnson is the real deal then him as well, but that's about it. So any UVA fans can come around and gloat if they do get him. I guess that only means you lol

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made it clear on here that I've wanted Teller to choose VT more than just about any player on our target list. Fuller, Hodges, if Dorian Johnson is the real deal then him as well, but that's about it. So any UVA fans can come around and gloat if they do get him. I guess that only means you lol

Why is he so important, with the depth at DE we have now and the stellar class we are expecting next year at that position? Just to keep him from whova? I just don't understand why he is more important than a Holland Fisher or Green

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2: Did momma Teller finally wake up to reality?

From what I've heard and read, although momma has been influential up to this point, his influences at his HS (pro VT) have been in his ear the most lately.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good decision by Burks. Very happy for him and the best place for him IMHO.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bout time they got off their asses and did something! But in all seriousness, it would be nice to get him. Isn't he supposed to switch to the OL? Which would thus make him more important.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout time they got off their asses and did something! But in all seriousness, it would be nice to get him. Isn't he supposed to switch to the OL? Which would thus make him more important.

He's a DT in our scheme IMO....we aren't recruiting him for the offensive side of the ball.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why is he so important, with the depth at DE we have now and the stellar class we are expecting next year at that position? Just to keep him from whova? I just don't understand why he is more important than a Holland Fisher or Green

The more football I watch the more I know the lines are the most important part of a team. That and the QB. You have to keep reloading. Players get injured or leave early for the NFL and it's good to have a 2 deep for a rotation each and every year. VT has that on the D-line at least this year and I'd like to see it continue. It's one thing to expect to get players but it's altogether a different thing actually landing them. I forgot about Fisher though yeah maybe add him in that group

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From what I've heard and read, although momma has been influential up to this point, his influences at his HS (pro VT) have been in his ear the most lately.

If his coach hadn't left to be a college coach he likely would have stayed a VT lean the entire way.

I hesitate to call him anything to say he's going to VT, just saying that Buzzo loved VT and definitely would have had a big influence on Teller(and already had to a point).

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If his coach hadn't left to be a college coach he likely would have stayed a VT lean the entire way.

I hesitate to call him anything to say he's going to VT, just saying that Buzzo loved VT and definitely would have had a big influence on Teller(and already had to a point).
I agree, his old coach was very pro VT. If I remember correctly, Teller was a bit behind in the recruiting game because his coach left at a strange time and it took a while to hire a new coach. Glad to hear he is trending back up towards VT. Don't expect him to wait too much longer IMO