• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Football Schedule

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snce we were on the topic of the 2012 schedule and West Virginia, check out this douche move by the sheepf#*kers. Pretty classless and cowardly if you ask me.

Statement On West Virginia Football Game
Statement from FSU Athletics Director Randy Spetman on West Virginia game

Feb. 4, 2012

"We were informed in writing late Friday afternoon of West Virginia University's intention to cancel its 2012 football game with Florida State University scheduled for September 8 in Tallahassee. We are disappointed for our coaches, players and fans that this game will not take place as originally scheduled. We now face the challenge of completing our 2012 schedule just seven months before the start of the season. We will work quickly and diligently to fill the hole on our schedule and will communicate with our season ticket holders and fans as the process moves forward."

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 2012 schedule should be pretty interesting (and strong enough to not hurt is in the bcs rankings hopefully) with pitt, cinci, clemson, fsu, miami, unc, and georgia tech as potential ranked opponents.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm making this topic so whomever sees it released can slide it in here. The new job demands a little more time than my old job and I haven't figured out the amount of explorer-spy here so I can't sift through the Off-topic thread for this.

As I did mention in the OT thread, I need this info to plan my wedding this fall. If you see this released please post it here.

schedule should be out early-mid next wk.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I must have watched some UVa highlights or something yesterday.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will rep your ass hard tomorrow. But I'm all out for right now. You only get five in a 24-hour period. :welcome:

easy now, we're not trying to scare people off!

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you all keep the gd ass play to a minimum in this thread. I'm trying to plan my very hetero wedding around the gd football season and this thread keeps coming up all bolded and unread when all it is is people talking about reppn assess as hard as they can.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you all keep the gd ass play to a minimum in this thread. I'm trying to plan my very hetero wedding around the gd football season and this thread keeps coming up all bolded and unread when all it is is people talking about reppn assess as hard as they can.

I just rep'd your ass, what now?!

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people getting rep happy here

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the hold up is due to the hillbillies in Morgantown backing down from FSU. FSU is now scrambling to find an opponent to fill the date and holding up the ACC schedules from being released.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its making it hard for you to concentrate on your wedding because people are talking about ass reppage? sounds like you've got some issues to work out before the big day