• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vince Young files Chapter 11

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad to see this. Maybe UT can lend a hand.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad to see this. Maybe UT can lend a hand.

Nobody should lend a hand. He's just another star athelete who had an opportunity which few are given & he blew it. Poor baby. Vince needs to get off his ass & get a job. After all he does have a college education right?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, as a NC QB, he should never have to worry about getting a job in the state of Texas. There has to be SOME wealthy donor that can get him a decent paying job. Hell even the LHN should look to hire him.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After hearing he took a 300k loan from the NFL during the lockout to throw himself a birthday party ( :doh: ) , I knew this was coming and don't even feel sorry for him. It sucks cause he's my favorite Texas player ever too.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody should lend a hand. He's just another star athelete who had an opportunity which few are given & he blew it. Poor baby. Vince needs to get off his ass & get a job. After all he does have a college education right?

you do know what his wondelic score was doncha????

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After hearing he took a 300k loan from the NFL during the lockout to throw himself a birthday party ( :doh: ) , I knew this was coming and don't even feel sorry for him. It sucks cause he's my favorite Texas player ever too.

Man, just rewatch the Rose Bowl DVDs and try not to think about the rest.......

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be worse. He could have ended up like this.

Gay-Obama-Messes-With-Texas.jpg

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not a bad strategy at that level.
Filing Bk is not always a sign of destitution. Sometimes it is a deliberate strategy.

He can restructure and still come out with a fairly wealthy and comfortable life.
I don't know if he will ever be able to live the "over the top" NFL lifestyle....but it will still be fine.

He will always be able to get local restaurant and car commercial work in Texas. He could easily pull 200-300K per year milking that cow.

If nothing else, former Heisman winners can always do signing shows for 2-3 thousand for a few hours at sports memorabilia shows.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Jason White can hook him up with a job at his store front memorabilia shop.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not a bad strategy at that level.
Filing Bk is not always a sign of destitution. Sometimes it is a deliberate strategy.

He can restructure and still come out with a fairly wealthy and comfortable life.
I don't know if he will ever be able to live the "over the top" NFL lifestyle....but it will still be fine.

He will always be able to get local restaurant and car commercial work in Texas. He could easily pull 200-300K per year milking that cow.

If nothing else, former Heisman winners can always do signing shows for 2-3 thousand for a few hours at sports memorabilia shows.

Well, he isn't one of those.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Vince is a bad guy but he sure is dumb and stupid. It's a shame too because he could have been bigger than Steve McNair in Nashville and now he can't even go back and he's too dumb to do anything productive. I don't know; maybe sign autographs in Austin to generate some pocket money before his star fades completely?

I just have had a very hard time believing that VY isn't a more capable QB than some of these scrubs I see as backups in the league now. I really thought he was going to catch on with Green Bay.

I hope it works out for him. Even a few yrs as a backup in the NFL should get him back in black and maybe enough to retire on for a very simple life.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Vince is a bad guy but he sure is dumb and stupid. It's a shame too because he could have been bigger than Steve McNair in Nashville and now he can't even go back and he's too dumb to do anything productive. I don't know; maybe sign autographs in Austin to generate some pocket money before his star fades completely?

I just have had a very hard time believing that VY isn't a more capable QB than some of these scrubs I see as backups in the league now. I really thought he was going to catch on with Green Bay.

I hope it works out for him. Even a few yrs as a backup in the NFL should get him back in black and maybe enough to retire on for a very simple life.

I think that ship has sailed Hammer. There were plenty of teams in need of a QB this season & nobody wanted him.