• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vince marrow UK recruiting

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So UK gets marrow and all off sudden they get a respectable class last year and now have 6 verbal commits 5 from Ohio which marrow was lead recruiter......

Like seriously ?!?! Not even gonna mention what the vols are doing or the face osu psu and Michigan are motoring along.

But UK doing work in Ohio?!? Is it just me or are we gonna get left behind talent wise?? I know it's early but yikes

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really boils down to developing and preparing what you've got to work with. Snyder @ K. State doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

I guess nobody's buying what Pelini's selling.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO BIG BLUE!!!! Just glad we're actually getting solid talent,thanks Stoops and the other coaches! :yo:

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO BIG BLUE!!!! Just glad we're actually getting solid talent,thanks Stoops and the other coaches! :yo:

Yes so you can get slapped around by the big dogs in the SEC.... Kudos and have fun with that losing season

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really boils down to developing and preparing what you've got to work with. Snyder @ K. State doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

I guess nobody's buying what Pelini's selling.

This is getting serious... Osu and mich will pull away and it will be like the big12 all over again as we fight for left over scraps. Teams in the bottom basement of SEC getting talent?? For what to get slapped around and gain experience from that? My fear is if we can't develop talent or get top talent then were gonna be stuck in this 4 loss cycle.yes we win 9-10 games a year but I guess recruits don't care of they are doing their homework and looking deeply at the staff. I just don't want to see us get left behind

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So UK gets marrow and all off sudden they get a respectable class last year and now have 6 verbal commits 5 from Ohio which marrow was lead recruiter......

Like seriously ?!?! Not even gonna mention what the vols are doing or the face osu psu and Michigan are motoring along.

But UK doing work in Ohio?!? Is it just me or are we gonna get left behind talent wise?? I know it's early but yikes

What do you mean by "gonna get left behind talent wise"? Did you see the amount of "talent" we had drafted this year? It is already happening!!!

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean by "gonna get left behind talent wise"? Did you see the amount of "talent" we had drafted this year? It is already happening!!!

Touché

We gotta hit the recruiting field hard...

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gotta get coaches that can coach

Lol I'mma leave that alone hahaha.

I like Bo but the reality is 9-10 with blowout and bad losses will slowly turn a fanbase to question your abilities.

That's all I'm gonna say because truth is he's not going anywhere for the next five years unless we dip into the 7-8 win range. So lets hope we can get talent or the coaches learn from their mistakes and step it up.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Texas has all the talent a coach could hope for, yet they've struggled.

It's about developing, teaching sound fundamentals, and then preparing them week to week.

That Pelini (in year 5) got out-coached and out-prepared by Mora and Meyer in their first year at their schools is damn disturbing.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Texas has all the talent a coach could hope for, yet they've struggled.

It's about developing, teaching sound fundamentals, and then preparing them week to week.

That Pelini (in year 5) got out-coached and out-prepared by Mora and Meyer in their first year at their schools is damn disturbing.

Mora? yeah sure i guess that can be called disturbing

Meyer? no way that is "disturbing" to get out-coached by Meyer, no matter how long he's been at the school. He is a top 5 coach in the NCAA, maybe top 3....being out-coached by him shouldnt be called disturbing

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just would like to point out that Stoops is from Ohio, so he has more connections than Marrow does. Not sure Kentucky's recruiting success is all tied to Marrow in that state. I was upset when we let him go too, but Marrow showed his true colors after he left, for reasons I will not go into (not even talking about the McWilson thing). Kentucky will be Kentucky... We are not off to a great start in this class but we have opportunities right now, just need to seize them.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mora? yeah sure i guess that can be called disturbing

Meyer? no way that is "disturbing" to get out-coached by Meyer, no matter how long he's been at the school. He is a top 5 coach in the NCAA, maybe top 3....being out-coached by him shouldnt be called disturbing

There are many Gator fans who will tell you Meyer inherited good players from Zook and surrounded himself with good coordinators and that the cupboard was pretty well dry when he left.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying Meyer is a bad coach, but for him to hang 63 on Pelini in his first year on the job at tOSU?

It's no wonder kids would rather play for Meyer.

Wasn't Hoke in his first year when he hung 48 (or so) on 4th year Pelini?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is every coach gets a free pass their first year as they're getting 'their system' installed.

Isn't that the excuse Pelini got when he got blown out by Missouri and Oklahoma his first year?

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recruiting is becoming a dirty dirty game and is now ruthless and cutthroat so the choice is simple

Get down and become ruthless/dirty or coach up and hope to win championship with the talent you have or don't get.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I'mma leave that alone hahaha.

I like Bo but the reality is 9-10 with blowout and bad losses will slowly turn a fanbase to question your abilities.

That's all I'm gonna say because truth is he's not going anywhere for the next five years unless we dip into the 7-8 win range. So lets hope we can get talent or the coaches learn from their mistakes and step it up.

I know Bo will be here for a long time. I am mostly talking about the assistants. A former golf coach, a DC that was a grad assistant 6 years ago, an OC who last called plays as a high school coach in 2001, constantly hiring his buddies. Yeah there are experienced guys on the staff like Brown and Cotton but overall? Like RA said, "It's about developing, teaching sound fundamentals, and then preparing them week to week". That is the type of coaching we need here!!!! We don't have that!!!!