• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#Vikings WR Michael Floyd tested positive for alcohol during his house arrest this week

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Floyd.

Good for the Vikings.

Yeah, fine.

I'm glad he'll get a slap on the wrist from the system, but Goodell isn't going to see it this way. He won't be as lenient as Judge Stacia. If his suspension was going to be 2, now it will be 4. If it was going to be 4, now it will be 6.

I get why Kevin Warren didn't go to bat for Peterson. In fact, he was the only one who didn't (And he was right not to). But why fall on the sword for Floyd? This defense insults anyone with even average intelligence. It would take gallons of fermented tea to get him to a .05.

I hope he can be a productive member of this team going forward, but if I were the judge, I'd have hit him with a much bigger penalty than 24 hours in jail. Thankfully, she didn't.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Vikings are buying the kombucha story, the prosecutor? Not so much.

Vikings support Michael Floyd’s kombucha tea defense

Michael Floyd prosecutor isn’t buying the kombucha tea defense

What I want to know is...how did a competitive eater dude drink 28 O'Douls in an hour and only blow a .02 immediately after (and just before puking his guts out), but Michael Floyd ended up at .055 off a drink with the same alcohol content?

http://deadspin.com/will-drinking-28-non-alcoholic-beers-in-an-hour-make-me-1210108551

That worked? Awesome!

I am very much for all people, no matter their history, not having consequences for only being at .055.

Wish Josh Gordon had used that defense. Then the NFL fans wouldn't be prohibited from seeing a great football talent play football at the highest level.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, fine.

I'm glad he'll get a slap on the wrist from the system, but Goodell isn't going to see it this way. He won't be as lenient as Judge Stacia. If his suspension was going to be 2, now it will be 4. If it was going to be 4, now it will be 6.

I get why Kevin Warren didn't go to bat for Peterson. In fact, he was the only one who didn't (And he was right not to). But why fall on the sword for Floyd? This defense insults anyone with even average intelligence. It would take gallons of fermented tea to get him to a .05.

I hope he can be a productive member of this team going forward, but if I were the judge, I'd have hit him with a much bigger penalty than 24 hours in jail. Thankfully, she didn't.

I meant it.

I hope he becomes a productive Viking.

And Fuck Roger.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice. very. still needs more tit.

i will add it is bikini season, and jess's slamming 21 year old cousin is home for pool party season with her friends.

its gonna be a good summer.

So should we start a go fund me now for "Rock's get out of jail" fund?