• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings... not getting respect?

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings aren't getting the love they deserve. The Saints and Eagles are getting the headlines but Minny has a top 5 D and amazingly a top 5 O too. Thats incredible. Sucks they lost their star RB but the Vikings could be a SB team and deserve more respect and headlines.

Let me think about that....................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings hold the tie breaker against the Saints. That could be a big deal in terms of playoff seeding.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they don’t have Blair Walsh anymore so maybe they can get out of the first round and hang a banner or something.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*2017 NFC North Champs

*Aaron Rodgers injured week 6

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, seems like every time they're expected to do well, they flop.

Keep them pegged as an underdog.

Vikings are road favorites by 2

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*2017 NFC North Champs

*Aaron Rodgers injured week 6

yeah once Rodgers is gone we'll see how many new banners the packers raise, my guess none and honestly the Vikes are built to compete with GB for years now and we're definitely the better "team" right now

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah once Rodgers is gone we'll see how many new banners the packers raise, my guess none and honestly the Vikes are built to compete with GB for years now and we're definitely the better "team" right now
That’s what Vikings fans said when we had Favre then... Boom! we got Rodgers. If we suck at drafting everything else then at least we can land a HOF QB every 20 years.

:D

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still November I don't think "crowning" or "respect" is a given yet!

And that includes the nut swing on the Saints either!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly, they have zero history and experience on their side 2
Yeah so I’d probably give an edge to Seattle over both Minny and Philly because they’ve been there and done that. They also seem to pull miracle luck out their ass when it matters.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MN has the most complete team in the NFL with Eagles close behind. Eagle got the better QB tho. Don't believe in the saints one bit.

Born to run

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had reservations about the Vikings being for real but not anymore, they have an outsanding defense and their offense can get the job done.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t respect nothin.
a negative & a negative equals a positive So does this mean you respect everything?

I respect nothing, means well, you have respect for nothing
or
I dont respect anything, meaning, well you know......

sounds like you have a lot of respect here.