• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings... not getting respect?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

Could be worse, you could be a Browns fan. Orange and brown? WTF? They don't even have a logo, their own tiny helmet is their logo.

Pretty odd to name your franchise after a coach, no matter how great. JJ is probably keen to this idea though...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

Could be worse, you could be a Browns fan. Orange and brown? WTF? They don't even have a logo, their own tiny helmet is their logo.
helmet isnt even Brown. Its orange? hell they couldnt even get that right LOL

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was easily half.

Favre was so much more well liked than Rodgers ever will be, because he was much more relatable not just to Packer fans, but the entire league.

No argument there.

He was one tough SOB who could always be relied upon to suit up each and every game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I think the Vikings are the most "complete" team in the NFC.

bastages

I'm giving PHI that title, I like their pass rushers a little better. The Vikings have surged since the beginning of the season...love the big young CB, Rhodes....that kid is a star in the making. Imagine if they had Dalvin Cook. NO can be dangerous, especially if they get one of the top 2 seeds, but DEF is still not there yet. LAR...imo looking at the last few games, I think they will fade back a bit and post no better than 10-6. The WCs...CAR & ATL can be dangerous as well if they find some consistency on OFC.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, rumor has it, he had a mean dick pic game behind the scenes.

That was when he was with the Jets, both Vikings and Packers fans will categorically reject that part of his career. The East Coast did something to his brain.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was when he was with the Jets, both Vikings and Packers fans will categorically reject that part of his career. The East Coast did something to his brain.

Don't be so sure. It's like getting pulled over for speeding for the first time, was that really your first time?:nod:

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be so sure. It's like getting pulled over for speeding for the first time, was that really your first time?:nod:

Maybe, but I don't know if there were any reporter's who looked like a hotter, younger version of his wife in GB or MN.

I'm not saying that what he did was not wrong, it was. But I think that if he was acting like a perv consistently that more women would have come forward.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings aren't getting the love they deserve. The Saints and Eagles are getting the headlines but Minny has a top 5 D and amazingly a top 5 O too. Thats incredible. Sucks they lost their star RB but the Vikings could be a SB team and deserve more respect and headlines.
They win with defense and fans love great offense so that's why the Eagles and Saints get more fanfare.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid team, playing well, but many are not sold on Casey Kasem.....

CASEY-KASEM.jpg

holding at #3 this week,with a bullet

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read somewhere the Vikes jumped to #1 in some power ranking. So they are getting some credit somewhere.
I am just proud of Zimmer. I always wanted him to be the next Cowboys head coach. He must be a horrible Interviewee. He had some many interviews & went a long time before finally getting a HC Gig!
Congrats to the Vikes for being smart & hiring a kick ass coach! :thumb:

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving PHI that title, I like their pass rushers a little better. The Vikings have surged since the beginning of the season...love the big young CB, Rhodes....that kid is a star in the making. Imagine if they had Dalvin Cook. NO can be dangerous, especially if they get one of the top 2 seeds, but DEF is still not there yet. LAR...imo looking at the last few games, I think they will fade back a bit and post no better than 10-6. The WCs...CAR & ATL can be dangerous as well if they find some consistency on OFC.

Rhodes is already a star

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel like Case Keenan is not that different from Alex Smith. Mobile and has the ability to make good throws. Back him up with a solid defense, limit his mistakes, and he can be a very effective player.