• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vegas Strip Club offers Raider players free lap dances for life if they relocate

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole argument that Raiders wouldn't be able to handle Vegas is ridiculous. It makes the assumption that NFL players never make trips to LV (which we know isn't true), and that NFL players never get in trouble in their own towns (which also isn't true). Vegas might have a reputation as sin city, but lets not put Oakland on some pedestal and make it out to be some puritan town with 0 immoral things to do. There are plenty of strip clubs in Oakland/The Bay Area. Oakland also has oaksterdam(medical marijuana) and has often been rated one of the top 10 most dangerous cities in the USA for violent crime.

I guess NFL shouldn't allow teams in states with Legal Weed, Strip Clubs, nightclubs, bars, nightlife, and gambling.

If the NFL can't handle Las Vegas in its own backyard then they won't be able to handle a franchise in London or Mexico City. I've heard Mexico City thrown out there, and that city has all sorts of problems that are way worse than anything Vegas can do. London on the other hand offers everything Vegas has plus legal prostitution and easy access to gambling (less regulated gaming industry than Vegas).

Having a team in LV will be good for the whole league. Vegas has 41 million tourists annually, is one of the most visited international locations in the world, has the ability to hold large conventions (something the NFL has shown huge interest in), has hotel capacity, and has the money to build one of the best sports stadiums in the country. The raiders have fans all along the west coast and I know Raiders fans would make that trip to watch them play in Vegas.
Totally agree with your last para. I'm no Faider fan but would certainly go see the Raiders play in LV verse Oakland. I just hope the common folk will be able to get tickets?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Las Vegas Raiders ... talk about a pleonasm. Las Vegas raids your pocketbook, the Raiders are the raiders, etc.