• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-10 new threads about this since this one started.

:L

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or here is another angle...she had access to his cellphone maybe she sent all of those messages. Also she could send messages from burner phones. The only people in position to know the truth decided not press charges.
Conspiracy!!!

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that face he made. That was after the Tebow jump-pass for a TD in the 2006 NC over OSUx.

No that was when he was in Norman and an earthquake hit. It shook him up pretty good.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you didnt see his statement today, he said he was sorry but he didnt want to say an inaccurate information on the events of it. Lying to the media is the worst of this problems, it would be more of an issue if he never addressed these incidents. “You hope he doesn’t” lolzzz
The whole incident should have been settled in court in the first place. Why is Courtney bringing Urban into it? What is her reason? This is a family issue. Should the school taken action earlier IF they had legit proof (which we dont actually know if they at the time)? Yes. But as far as we know from Meyer is he did, still have to hear more from the AD especially. It makes ZERO sense (I have reiterated these many times) why Urban reports the 09 incident and not this one. ZERO sense so his statement makes sense. The lie doesnt make sense but having to explain that to the media is stupid regardless. If you lie to the NCAA is where you are underwater.

You do realize — ‘Urban’s statement’ was nothing more than something written for him by a PR firm and his name being placed on the bottom of it.

It was done thru Twitter, because he didn’t want anyone to be able to question him afterward.

The statement was made for one reason and one reason only — to cover his ass with the title IX folk. IF he loses his job over it (which I’ve said, I don’t think he should — but Zach Smith deserves to have the shit beaten out of him) — OSU would owe him the full amount of the contract.

I think it is absolutely ignorant that Meyer could be fired for the actions of an assistant coach. But in today’s #metoo world and social media — the firestorm if he stays could have huge implications toward the school for quite some time. In today’s day and age — OSU would be better off if Zach Smith had killed a guy rather than beating his wife.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always felt OSU was treated as the flagship program of the Big 10 and BTN. They actually are.

Michigan has notoriety, but that's from pre-WWII. They're no Ohio St.

That being said, Penn St and Nebraska have accomplished far more than Michigan in the last 50 years.

Michigan is stuck in a major rut right now. You could say they are "good" but they arent really near the elite platform. They can beat the lower B1G teams but have major problems with the other good+ teams.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. He told me he picked her up by her throat in those texts I read.

Here is another angle on the texts ...sometimes they are taken out of context. Some people type 3 or 4 texts before you can answer the first one.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is another angle on the texts ...sometimes they are taken out of context. Some people type 3 or 4 texts before you can answer the first one.
The desperation is skrong in this one.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or here is another angle...she had access to his cellphone maybe she sent all of those messages. Also she could send messages from burner phones. The only people in position to know the truth decided not press charges.

Now there's a whole-nother level in the 'discredit the victim' campaign. Not sure that can be topped.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always felt OSU was treated as the flagship program of the Big 10 and BTN. They actually are.

Michigan has notoriety, but that's from pre-WWII. They're no Ohio St.

That being said, Penn St and Nebraska have accomplished far more than Michigan in the last 50 years.

For sure. UoM is a has-been program. I don’t even know why they’re considered a blue blood any more.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No..If he is guilty he should suffer the punishment but he has a right to a defense.
osguv4zqive89nrfs1j4