• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss the B1G media day where Urban Meyer said he knew nothing about any incidents with Zach Smith?
The PR firm released the statement with his name on the bottom today to try and cover his ass if he were to lose his job.
If Meyer loses his job (which I hope he doesn’t) — you will see OSU making a statement that he never reported the Zach Smith incidents, because then they don’t owe him a dime.
It is a $38 million dollar conundrum for OSU. IF he loses his job — I have a feeling you will see a long drawn out court case with one side saying he did report and the other saying he didn’t. Or OSU will try to settle for a lesser amount.
But as I said — I hope he keeps the job. Zach Smith can go jump on front of a speeding semi truck.

I guess you didnt see his statement today, he said he was sorry but he didnt want to say an inaccurate information on the events of it. Lying to the media is the worst of this problems, it would be more of an issue if he never addressed these incidents. “You hope he doesn’t” lolzzz
The whole incident should have been settled in court in the first place. Why is Courtney bringing Urban into it? What is her reason? This is a family issue. Should the school taken action earlier IF they had legit proof (which we dont actually know if they at the time)? Yes. But as far as we know from Meyer is he did, still have to hear more from the AD especially. It makes ZERO sense (I have reiterated these many times) why Urban reports the 09 incident and not this one. ZERO sense so his statement makes sense. The lie doesnt make sense but having to explain that to the media is stupid regardless. If you lie to the NCAA is where you are underwater.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer is now saying he followed all protocol.

He's saying he did report it to his bosses.

I could see him not mentioning this stuff to the press
to keep confidentiality with his coach and his family. It
is not his place to expose the wrong doing of another individual.

The wife is gonna have all sorts of support, because all these
MeToo folks will be all over this if everybody keeps their job.

I guess we'll know eventually.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably bc she called 911 66 times in 90 days. They stopped believing her. Supposedly Courtney’s cousin said she is half crazy and we know that she is an alcholic like Zach

Do you have something official to support this?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many men trying to save their marriage has apologized for something they didn't do?
That's about as dumb of a takeaway from all of this as you can get, even for you.... and that's REALLY saying something.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to scroll through all of this, but have any of you read his statement yet? To me it sounds like she may have been the aggressor, but who knows? We know she has baggage though and a drinking problem. Alcohol and a toxic relationships usually end up in bad situations I would imagine. Meyer will rejoin the team, not sure what and if he serves a suspension? He won't be fired though.
Urban Meyer Ohio State: Zach Smith opens up about domestic violence allegations

Yesterday Zack Smith said he wouldn't be talking until his court date.

Wonder what changed?

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great coach, shitty person.. but it looks like the shitty side finally got caught..

No..no one has proven he did anything. But it will be up to Michael Drake to decide if he got caught...otherwise it is a paid vacation.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is the 'discredit the victim' campaign seems to be in full swing.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There's no proof Zach did anything"
There's no proof Meyer knew anything"

discredit victim, discredit victim, discredit victim....

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to scroll through all of this, but have any of you read his statement yet? To me it sounds like she may have been the aggressor, but who knows? We know she has baggage though and a drinking problem. Alcohol and a toxic relationships usually end up in bad situations I would imagine. Meyer will rejoin the team, not sure what and if he serves a suspension? He won't be fired though.
Urban Meyer Ohio State: Zach Smith opens up about domestic violence allegations
Don't care if she's the aggressor. You are a man. You don't hit a woman. If Urban knew and lied then he won't be back. This is simple stuff. Take it from a military policemen, it wrecks lots of careers. Lying about it in a position that Urban Meyer is in is just as bad. Best case scenario for Bucks fans is Urban Myers wife falls on the sword for him about the text messages. Once she does that, will other text messages come out showing he knew? If so he wouldn't be able to get a H.S. Coaching job....Integrity is everything.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care if she's the aggressor. You are a man. You don't hit a woman. If Urban knew and lied then he won't be back. This is simple stuff. Take it from a military policemen, it wrecks lots of careers. Lying about it in a position that Urban Meyer is in is just as bad. Best case scenario for Bucks fans is Urban Myers wife falls on the sword for him about the text messages. Once she does that, will other text messages come out showing he knew? If so he wouldn't be able to get a H.S. Coaching job....Integrity is everything.

He admitted today that he knew about the 2015 incident. He admitted he lied about it on Big 10 media day.

He 'claims' he reported up the chain of command as required. That has yet to be supported by the university.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you feel about a coach who lets one of his players play after he is on video mercilessly beating a woman?
a man beating a woman is a coward period.. and if it was on video why would a coach even have to make that decision? Wouldn't the player be in jail? or out on bond?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He admitted today that he knew about the 2015 incident. He admitted he lied about it on Big 10 media day.

He 'claims' he reported up the chain of command as required. That has yet to be supported by the university.
Source please. That will help.
If that's the case, then it's a he said she said and from Urban's mouth himself. "No one man is bigger then University"
So the University would win.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a man beating a woman is a coward period.. and if it was on video why would a coach even have to make that decision? Wouldn't the player be in jail? or out on bond?

I don't know... you would think Dan Mullen would kick him off the team but he didn't.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably bc she called 911 66 times in 90 days. They stopped believing her. Supposedly Courtney’s cousin said she is half crazy and we know that she is an alcholic like Zach
Do we have anything real stating this or is it the “anonymous friend” aka Turban Meyers, that put these claims out there with nothing to back it up?