• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer...

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even IF, Shelly Meyer failed to report it to the Title IX department so that THEY could make that determination.

Her motivation on why she opted to remain silent in her responsibilities is up for debate.

Your microphone.

Or she could have not got any texts. I don't know. Just pure speculation on my part.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit off topic, but I just got this banner ad here:

View attachment 184198

lolz.

"With Instacart grocery delivery, I can spend my Saturdays eating groceries instead of shopping for them!"

-Steph T.

:think:

A couple of observations:

1.) given her size I have no doubt that when she goes grocery shopping she LITERALLY spends ALL DAY at the store

and

2.) somebody should tether that hog down, because if she leans too far to her right she'll roll down the steep hill behind her and will in all probability COMPLETELY obliterate that silver smart car parked behind her

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“A huge part of Urban’s job, and one of his goals, is to mentor these young men to be the best dad, the best husband, the best member of society they can be—I love being part of that.” - Shelley Meyer
Yeah - someone definitely edited out "creating the impression of" out of that quote.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going through the whole thread but wasn't sure if this had been posted:

Urban Meyer Caught Lying About Assistant’s Alleged Domestic Abuse

Clay Travis makes the argument that under Title IX the Meyer should be fired. I'm not sure I 100% buy that and I have zero idea if Title IX covers employee spouses of an organization but it is food for thought.

My two cents is that this wasn't Urban's Meyer's issue and that it was a private matter between the couple and law enforcement. I would have fired the guy if it was known this was an ongoing thing but you can't discount that Meyer was worried that would make it even worse.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Travis makes the argument that under Title IX the Meyer should be fired. I'm not sure I 100% buy that and I have zero idea if Title IX covers employee spouses of an organization but it is food for thought.
I believe that Title IX covers the "campus community", of which the wives of coaches (who are prominently featured in things like the team press guide along side their husbands) are a part.

To me, equally troubling is what Shelley Meyers role is. As an RN, she certainly knows about things like "responsibility to report", as nurses are held to an even higher standard of responsibility than university employees. If she is negligent in her responsibilities to report abuse, she would face losing her license.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...

Greg Schiano to be named head coach?

It would make sense to go from a pro wife beating, and murderer harboring head coach to a pedo enabler.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“A huge part of Urban’s job, and one of his goals, is to mentor these young men to be the best dad, the best husband, the best member of society they can be—I love being part of that.” - Shelley Meyer

That shiz doesn't apply to dear family friends that are like a son to the Meyers.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer is literally being held more accountable than Zach Smith (you know the actual abuser) at this point.

#METOO! Though.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably shouldn't be selling these now.

DjjSSVZW0AUXpe9.jpg