• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unlikely playoff that you could actually see happening

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what world does UNC have a ton of talent? Those Butch Davis days are no more.

They started rough last year but finished quite strong. They return 15 starters from last year, most on offense. The schedule sets up well with these games:

Home

Liberty
SDSU
Virginia Tech
Georgia Tech
Pittsburgh
NC State

Away

@East Carolina
@Clemson
@Notre Dame
@Virginia
@Miami
@Duke

My projection: 10-2 with losses to Clemson and Notre Dame. But with luck, watch out. The Heels may sneak into Charlotte this year and face more than likely Florida State for the ACC title.

There will be some close games, but hopefully my Tar Heels pull through.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They started rough last year but finished quite strong. They return 15 starters from last year, most on offense. The schedule sets up well with these games:

Home

Liberty
SDSU
Virginia Tech
Georgia Tech
Pittsburgh
NC State

Away

@East Carolina
@Clemson
@Notre Dame
@Virginia
@Miami
@Duke

My projection: 10-2 with losses to Clemson and Notre Dame. But with luck, watch out. The Heels may sneak into Charlotte this year and face more than likely Florida State for the ACC title.

There will be some close games, but hopefully my Tar Heels pull through.

I challenged the thought of UNC having a "ton of talent." Not that their shitty schedule could allow them to be overrated going into bowl season.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ole Miss
vs.
4. North Carolina

2. Arizona
vs.
3. Michigan

Oh how I would love to see this

I like it!

I wanted to throw Michigan's name in but I didn't want to seem too much like a homer. The Big Ten is so weak that there are plenty of teams who could have a good year and make it into the top 4. Michigan's schedule is crap. So if they can just make it past a few teams on the road, I think there's a reasonable shot for Michigan to sneak into the top 10.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it!

I wanted to throw Michigan's name in but I didn't want to seem too much like a homer. The Big Ten is so weak that there are plenty of teams who could have a good year and make it into the top 4. Michigan's schedule is crap. So if they can just make it past a few teams on the road, I think there's a reasonable shot for Michigan to sneak into the top 10.

Compared to Iowas schedule Michigans is brutal. LOL. I would love to have the Wolverines schedule. At least then I wouldnt have to wait 10 weeks to see a game where I thought Iowa might lose even if they play well.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball State, Indiana, Arizona State, and Fresno State.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen El Arroyo's latest dig?

BpOclN8CAAIHfRA_medium.jpg

The news showed it. I rarely get to see the sign anymore. Have to depend on someone else to tell me when they have a good one.