• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Undertaker & Sting at Summerslam?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both seem to be going to be there and rumor has it, Undertaker is booked for Raw after Battlegrounds and is supposed to be in St. Louis where Battleground is being held Sunday night. So it is possible he shows up at Battlegrounds too.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Taker vs Brock possibly for the belt at SummerSlam would be fantastic..Taker never did get his rematch from Mania 30 even though it wasn't for anything but the streak.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would have been perfect 10-15 years ago when McMahon bought WCW and both were still in the height of their careers.

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Brock Lesnar being mentioned earlier. Okay, if Lesnar somehow wins at Battleground, there is no way on this earth that Undertaker should get a world title opportunity.... No way. I have the WWE Network, but if that were to happen, I'd spend my night watching "Paid Programming" on DirecTV.

With that being said, I wouldn't be strongly against the Undertaker having a rematch with Brock Lesnar, but you'd have to make Lesnar look strong while having Taker come out on top. How you do that, I'm not sure. I saw a recent picture of Undertaker and he looks better than he did last year at this time, but it'd be hard convincing me that Lesnar won at WrestleMania versus the Undertaker, but lost to him two summers later at SummerSlam. That would also mean 3 PPV losses in a row for Lesnar, if you include WrestleMania.

Undertaker, if you asked me, should have two more matches, if he's in good ring shape for both. One would obviously be versus Sting. I don't want to see that match, but it seems as if it'd draw a bunch of money. All I ask is WWE doesn't give the free trial that month, so people actually have to pay to get the Network and see that dream match from 20 years ago..... Two would be a younger guy at WrestleMania (not named Kevin Owens) to have Taker try and get that guy over, but at the same time, Undertaker win and fade out.

I would say this, if there was anybody else to face Undertaker, it'd be Kane. I feel they could use The Authority angle to help build that up and when Undertaker appears on Raw, have The Authority beat Taker down a time or two, to make him look human and mortal.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we see how they use Brock this weekend to figure out how they would allow undertaker to win with brock still looking good.

I think there is an angle to play with Taker being the driving force behind wyatt, but he would have to show up more than three times a year.

As far as Kane, I dont think vs kane sould happen, but Taker forcing the mask back on Kane and forcing him to find himself vs the authority would be something to see, but that would mean HHH and Rollins would probably be fighting them unless there are new recruits coming to help Rollins hang on to the belt this weekend. But after that scripted crushed ankle, Kane should be out a minimum of 6 weeks and the rumors of HHH vs Rollins at summerslam would be trashed.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I heard Brock Lesnar being mentioned earlier. Okay, if Lesnar somehow wins at Battleground, there is no way on this earth that Undertaker should get a world title opportunity.... No way. I have the WWE Network, but if that were to happen, I'd spend my night watching "Paid Programming" on DirecTV.

With that being said, I wouldn't be strongly against the Undertaker having a rematch with Brock Lesnar, but you'd have to make Lesnar look strong while having Taker come out on top. How you do that, I'm not sure.
I saw a recent picture of Undertaker and he looks better than he did last year at this time, but it'd be hard convincing me that Lesnar won at WrestleMania versus the Undertaker, but lost to him two summers later at SummerSlam. That would also mean 3 PPV losses in a row for Lesnar, if you include WrestleMania.

Undertaker, if you asked me, should have two more matches, if he's in good ring shape for both. One would obviously be versus Sting. I don't want to see that match, but it seems as if it'd draw a bunch of money. All I ask is WWE doesn't give the free trial that month, so people actually have to pay to get the Network and see that dream match from 20 years ago..... Two would be a younger guy at WrestleMania (not named Kevin Owens) to have Taker try and get that guy over, but at the same time, Undertaker win and fade out.

I would say this, if there was anybody else to face Undertaker, it'd be Kane. I feel they could use The Authority angle to help build that up and when Undertaker appears on Raw, have The Authority beat Taker down a time or two, to make him look human and mortal.

Right after Lesnar ended the streak I would have been in favor of UT eventually getting his win back. But with the streak Lesnar's been for the past 15 months I'd almost equate it to having Andre pin Hulk Hogan after WM III to even the score. Lesnar got so much momentum from that win that when he passes it to someone it should be a young wrestler they see as the next top star

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after Lesnar ended the streak I would have been in favor of UT eventually getting his win back. But with the streak Lesnar's been for the past 15 months I'd almost equate it to having Andre pin Hulk Hogan after WM III to even the score. Lesnar got so much momentum from that win that when he passes it to someone it should be a young wrestler they see as the next top star
Can't disagree with that now!! I'd say that man just might be Seth Rollins.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where did the talk of Taker vs Brock for the title come into play?

NO. Thank. You.

IF Taker were to have a match for a title shot, everyone would know the outcome. There is no way in hell Taker would ever capture the title....

IMO, Taker probably should have retired when he lost to Brock at WM. I would be opposed to a rematch between these two as it would take away from the uniqueness of Brock beating Taker at WM.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have interest in either one. Both of them can barely go in the ring anymore. Its to the point where its distracting how slow they are and how much they have to protect themselves

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this morning that there are plans for outside interference for the Reigns vs Wyatt match, and that interference will come from Luke Harper. Also heard that this is where Sting comes into play, as well. Reigns and Sting vs Harper and Wyatt...? Why?

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Wow I owe everyone a huge apology. I just remembered Andre did beat Hogan later via a fake ref and then sold the belt to Million Dollar Man. Huge historical inaccuracy in my prior post. Still the only time Lesnar should take a clean loss is if it's to the next young star and UT doesn't get anything out of a screwjob win

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Read this morning that there are plans for outside interference for the Reigns vs Wyatt match, and that interference will come from Luke Harper. Also heard that this is where Sting comes into play, as well. Reigns and Sting vs Harper and Wyatt...? Why?

I think that they've wasted Sting, and I hate that match too. My guess is they want to give Reigns the rub by working with Sting, plus they can hide Sting's flaws by putting him in a tag match with good in ring wrestlers (Harper's really good)

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that they've wasted Sting, and I hate that match too. My guess is they want to give Reigns the rub by working with Sting, plus they can hide Sting's flaws by putting him in a tag match with good in ring wrestlers (Harper's really good)
They really screwed up having Sting come back and build up that match with Triple H for as long as they did, only to have him LOSE and then leave immediately after. It pretty much felt like to me that they were saying, "WWE will always own WCW, and this is how we're gonna show you." I can't think of another logical reason as to why they had him lose that match, cause Triple H had nothing to gain or lose from it.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really screwed up having Sting come back and build up that match with Triple H for as long as they did, only to have him LOSE and then leave immediately after. It pretty much felt like to me that they were saying, "WWE will always own WCW, and this is how we're gonna show you." I can't think of another logical reason as to why they had him lose that match, cause Triple H had nothing to gain or lose from it.

They made it a big deal to actually allow sting to feel what its like to wrestle at wrestlemania. There were plenty of huge starcades with wcw, but they made it all about "allowing" him to participate. I dont know what angle they can play to get sting involved. Is it blaming HHH for putting taker in to DQ rollins and not allow Brock to get the belt? That does not seem right. Will they stick with Lesnar vs Rollins at summerslam and sting stop undertaker from interfering to set up next years mania? sounds too far away. The mindset seems to be one sunday special to the next, so unless sting gets on tv over the next few weeks to get involved it seems like he is out.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is The Undertaker's birthday. He doesn't age, though, because he's technically dead.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do birthdays still matter if you're technically dead???