• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh Oh... Randy Gregory

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously don’t get why a guy can be in trouble for smoking weed when he’s not at work.

Just don’t understand it.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously don’t get why a guy can be in trouble for smoking weed when he’s not at work.

It’s illegal. It’s against NFL rules. Just like any job, if you break their rules, there are consequences. There are a lot of jobs that would fire you for it. If cared more about weed than his career the he will continue to throw his career away

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s illegal. It’s against NFL rules. Just like any job, if you break their rules, there are consequences. There are a lot of jobs that would fire you for it. He is throwing his career away because he can’t stop smoking weed.

Yea, what I’m saying is....why in the hell is it illegal?

How does getting inebriated at home some night change anything about what you do at work days later?

I just don’t get it. There’s no common sense behind it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The type of testing has a lot to do with it. Urinalysis and hair samples test positive if someone used weeks or even months ago. They need to come up with a non-intrusive test to determine if someone is under the influence at that particular moment. They can tell if someone is under the influence 'at the moment' with a blood test, but that is intrusive. Like a breathalyzer, a blood test would not show if someone used yesterday.
An individual should have the option to take a urine, hair, or blood test.