• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh Oh... Randy Gregory

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alcohol should be illegal, if you think pot is bad....Cigs should be illegal if you think pot is bad....

And just because they slap a rx on it does not make it good for you. Like changing the name from meth to adarol or ridilan however the hell you spell those, it doesnt make them safe.

Now having said that. I would never EVER vote for someone like Bernie Sanders or H.Cvnt just to get it legalized. It will be legal some time before i am dead.
Oh he thinks alcohol should be illegal too.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he thinks alcohol should be illegal too.
Looks like he needs to watch a show made for the simple minded called "adam ruins everything" While it should not be the end all be all source for information it is a rather simple approach to marijuana especially drugs in his drugs episode. No it is not where i get my information but i watched it to see what the content was. Weed was made illegal for propaganda purposes only, had nothing to do with what it actually did to the body. This is where i will knock conservatives for sticking with tradition for tradition sake and never ask a simple question of why.

To understand how we ended up here, it is important to go back to what was happening in the United States in the early 1900’s just after the Mexican Revolution. At this time we saw an influx of immigration from Mexico into states like Texas and Louisiana. Not surprising, these new Americans brought with them their native language, culture and customs. One of these customs was the use of cannabis as a medicine and relaxant.

Mexican immigrants referred to this plant as “marihuana”. While Americans were very familiar with “cannabis” because it was present in almost all tinctures and medicines available at the time, the word “marihuana” was a foreign term. So, when the media began to play on the fears that the public had about these new citizens by falsely spreading claims about the “disruptive Mexicans” with their dangerous native behaviors including marihuana use, the rest of the nation did not know that this “marihuana” was a plant they already had in their medicine cabinets.

The demonization of the cannabis plant was an extension of the demonization of the Mexican immigrants. In an effort to control and keep tabs on these new citizens, El Paso, TX borrowed a play from San Francisco’s playbook, which had outlawed opium decades earlier in an effort to control Chinese immigrants. The idea was to have an excuse to search, detain and deport Mexican immigrants.

That excuse became marijuana.

This method of controlling people by controlling their customs was quite successful, so much so that it became a national strategy for keeping certain populations under the watch and control of the government.

During hearings on marijuana law in the 1930’s, claims were made about marijuana’s ability to cause men of color to become violent and solicit sex from white women. This imagery became the backdrop for the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 which effectively banned its use and sales.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he needs to watch a show made for the simple minded called "adam ruins everything" While it should not be the end all be all source for information it is a rather simple approach to marijuana especially drugs in his drugs episode. No it is not where i get my information but i watched it to see what the content was. Weed was made illegal for propaganda purposes only, had nothing to do with what it actually did to the body. This is where i will knock conservatives for sticking with tradition for tradition sake and never ask a simple question of why.

To understand how we ended up here, it is important to go back to what was happening in the United States in the early 1900’s just after the Mexican Revolution. At this time we saw an influx of immigration from Mexico into states like Texas and Louisiana. Not surprising, these new Americans brought with them their native language, culture and customs. One of these customs was the use of cannabis as a medicine and relaxant.

Mexican immigrants referred to this plant as “marihuana”. While Americans were very familiar with “cannabis” because it was present in almost all tinctures and medicines available at the time, the word “marihuana” was a foreign term. So, when the media began to play on the fears that the public had about these new citizens by falsely spreading claims about the “disruptive Mexicans” with their dangerous native behaviors including marihuana use, the rest of the nation did not know that this “marihuana” was a plant they already had in their medicine cabinets.

The demonization of the cannabis plant was an extension of the demonization of the Mexican immigrants. In an effort to control and keep tabs on these new citizens, El Paso, TX borrowed a play from San Francisco’s playbook, which had outlawed opium decades earlier in an effort to control Chinese immigrants. The idea was to have an excuse to search, detain and deport Mexican immigrants.

This method of controlling people by controlling their customs was quite successful, so much so that it became a national strategy for keeping certain populations under the watch and control of the government.

During hearings on marijuana law in the 1930’s, claims were made about marijuana’s ability to cause men of color to become violent and solicit sex from white women. This imagery became the backdrop for the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 which effectively banned its use and sales.
Huh. I always thought it was done to keep the blacks in line, since everyone knows all blacks smoke weed.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban a guy for a YEAR for some reefer. Jesus. Hand out Oxy and Vicodin like candy but a little reefer and it's the equivalent of beating up a woman.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, it looks like he tested positive only once (this season) and got 4 games. The second suspension (10 games) was for missing a piss test and the third (one year) was also for missing another test while in rehab. He was appealing the last suspension and that is why he got to play the last two games. How is the man supposed to show for a drug test while in rehab?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, it looks like he tested positive only once (this season) and got 4 games. The second suspension (10 games) was for missing a piss test and the third (one year) was also for missing another test while in rehab. He was appealing the last suspension and that is why he got to play the last two games. How is the man supposed to show for a drug test while in rehab?
Did he not tell them that's where it is? Normally rehabs are authorized to test for court and stuff like that, is think they could do the same for the NFL.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So pot was bad but tacos were good? :noidea:

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh, so Huskers (Bo P) never saw this or any signs of ???

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares RG is a man he makes his own decisions the blame is on him

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jerrah is defending him and that is good enough for me.

lets make sure this guy is guilty this time before we condemn him

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: NFL may discipline Gregory for relapse

raw