• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFC Fight Island 7-18-20. Need some picks!

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figueiredo
Gastelum
Diakiese
Lipski
Pantoja (want to pick Askarov, but I just don't think he has an as complete game)
Dolidze
Dawson
Alvarez (though I am leaning towards Duffy)
Jackson
Albazi
Tsarukyan
Spivak

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figueiredo
Gastelum
Diakiese
Lipski
Pantoja (want to pick Askarov, but I just don't think he has an as complete game)
Dolidze
Dawson
Alvarez (though I am leaning towards Duffy)
Jackson
Albazi
Tsarukyan
Spivak
gracias

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets start out with a parlay of spivak, tsarukyan, jackson.........see if we can build a bit of a bankroll for the night!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t watching it as long as you guys so I wouldnt know who to pick but give me more months to keep watching I might start betting lol.

should be a fun night. Some nice matchups

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t watching it as long as you guys so I wouldnt know who to pick but give me more months to keep watching I might start betting lol.

should be a fun night. Some nice matchups

I used to be pretty good back in the day (won multiple gifts), but I took a long hiatus and don't know too many guys any more. However, I went and made picks on the UFC site for fun and started watching a lot of tape and getting back in the grove of things. Been watching consistently again since covid lol.

Took me like 3-4 hours to make my picks last night.

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i'm fairly pat with the odds this time. For the main card I like:

Figueiredo ... I like Benavidez's attitude, but I don't think that will help him here.

Gastelum ... He's lost two in a row...the championship and the decision with till. He has to win or he's for sure heading the wrong way. I think he should have won the fight agains till and I think hermansson is going to pay for the last two losses Gastelum took.

Diakiese

Luana Carolina

Alexandre Pantoja

The prelims I don't know these guys. I see Brett Johns is +170 against Jackson. Johns is fun and will give any man a run. I would take that bet. I don't know jackson though so it's not like I really have this nailed down.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tsarukyan is a monster. Dude is fn ripped and piles of muscle. He’s smooth as hell too..... watch out for this guy.

Figueiredo ... I like Benavidez's attitude, but I don't think that will help him here.

Gastelum ... He's lost two in a row...the championship and the decision with till. He has to win or he's for sure heading the wrong way. I think he should have won the fight agains till and I think hermansson is going to pay for the last two losses Gastelum took.

Diakiese

Luana Carolina

Alexandre Pantoja

The prelims I don't know these guys. I see Brett Johns is +170 against Jackson. Johns is fun and will give any man a run. I would take that bet. I don't know jackson though so it's not like I really have this nailed down.

thanks man!!

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Diakiese

Luana Carolina

Alexandre Pantoja

Israel and Till are not bad losses though lol.

I think Hermansson has the tools to win, but I question his ability to put it all together. Gastelum is the better striker and it isn't really close regardless of Hermanssons huge reach advantage lol, but Hermansson is pretty solid on the ground. If he can get it there, could be somewhat worrisome for Gastelum - though it isn't like he is a novice either.

Last edited:

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luana Carolina? Really?

Idk her, but I watched tape on her last night and was NOT impressed. Of course, I wasn't impressed with Tailha Santos either and she still beat McCann. But Lipski is a much more polished fight, I think.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A purple belt just submitted a black belt, did they just say that?

Beautiful performance by Albazi.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two down.
tenor.gif

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wel balls!

MMA can be frustrating some times. Fights like Johns/Jackson really bother me. Johns would go for a takedown then hold him on the cage doing nothing. Hell most of the time, even from the clinch Jackson was throwing more shots. The only REAL offensive moves Johns really had were his submission attempts in round 2. Aside from that, he did nothing.

That is fighting not to lose... not fighting to win.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MMA can be frustrating some times. Fights like Johns/Jackson really bother me. Johns would go for a takedown then hold him on the cage doing nothing. Hell most of the time, even from the clinch Jackson was throwing more shots. The only REAL offensive moves Johns really had were his submission attempts in round 2. Aside from that, he did nothing.

That is fighting not to lose... not fighting to win.
yep , see that some times......sucks