• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCONN women's basketball

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you just don't see the same amount of talent being spread out, nor do you see the late bloomers (Shabazz Napier's) of the world going from 3 star guys to POY candidates in the women's game. The best players tend to be the best players on the recruiting trail at what seems like a much higher rate than the men.

as much as I hate Uconn (men's program) you really have to say Napier broke out! But yeah, it seems like if you are good you only go to Uconn or ND and possibly Baylor for the women's game

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as I hate Uconn (men's program) you really have to say Napier broke out! But yeah, it seems like if you are good you only go to Uconn or ND and possibly Baylor for the women's game

Especially after that big girl that transferred from Duke said she came to Uconn because Duke wasn't pushing her hard enough (ouch!).

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially after that big girl that transferred from Duke said she came to Uconn because Duke wasn't pushing her hard enough (ouch!).

Don't remember that one honestly... But I'll admit I don't follow Duke's womens program as much. But hell, if you want to get yelled at and made sure to work it's with Uconn

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't remember that one honestly... But I'll admit I don't follow Duke's womens program as much. But hell, if you want to get yelled at and made sure to work it's with Uconn

Bottom line: Geno coaches the women like it's a men's team.

At least on the court basketball stuff.

That girl from duke is sitting out this year. 6-6 and scored 19 ppg in the ACC last year.

This is everyone's last shot to beat uconn for at least 2 years. ;)