• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCLA Week

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have some bulletin board material to get all waterboy'd up.

Chase Rome stopped by the locker room and kicked every single trash can over, would have been worse if not for Tyler Moore holding him back

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been wondering about T-mart and his running. I saw multiple times where he was running the read option and he clearly gave when he had tons of daylight. Hoping that was Bo saying, let's not run Taylor in these first games and not him misreading it.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year it was you, sir, who stood up for the AP poll when I made fun of it for being made up of a bunch of media clowns who don't know shit about the sport that they're being paid to talk about..... :dhd:

Anyways.....I just like the fact that everyone in the country will tune in and think we are the underdog......it's fun for me

Well I would love for you to find that. Especially the way you phrased that. The AP means nothing because it is a non factor in how the champion is determined. It is not a factor in the BCS so it means as much as my poll does. I was not saying it didn't mean anything because the media doesn't know anything. The media does not know nothing. The media knows quite a bit.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my concern. I'm just relying on past experience in big games now, so 1st qt we get down big, either by turnovers or result of a HS Defense pick one or a combo platter, Beck throws away gameplan and goes into panic mode forcing Tito to be a pure passing QB, his old friend tunnel vision returns and results in more int's. The end. Thanks for coming down everybody.

THIS!!!!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would love for you to find that. Especially the way you phrased that. The AP means nothing because it is a non factor in how the champion is determined. It is not a factor in the BCS so it means as much as my poll does. I was not saying it didn't mean anything because the media doesn't know anything. The media does not know nothing. The media knows quite a bit.

There are some members of the media who know what they're talking about.....but most of those are the ones who didn't go to school for it.....

Basically it's the former players and coaches who know what they're talking about.......the other jokers are simply taught how to act and talk like a robot

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone? Blackout Saturday? Wouldn't that look awesome?

Another thought, wouldn't you pretty much say NU started the idea of the entire fan base wearing one color but we didn't have to call it a "white" out or whatever color a school wants their stadium to be. I mean we wear red and always wear red inside Memorial Stadium.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think our OL played fine yesterday.. pass pro held up, but Tay looked antsy again, needs to fix that quick.. running lanes were there all game
-------
Except we still haven't played a team with many skill players on defense.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In honor of Nick Pasquale, UCLA will be wearing a patch on their jerseys and Nebraska will be wearing a #36 helmet sticker.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been awhile since I've blacked out, I guess I can try

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish people would just wear red.....

But I wish even more that people would FUCKING BE LOUDER.

I cannot stand how quiet our stadium is. I know we played Southern Miss last week, but it was so weak that I felt nauseous.

The Student Section has lost quite a bit of it's flare over the years. Back in 2005 when I was there it was fucking wild......and we were a shitty ass team too.

We can't blame it on the blue hairs anymore either. The average age at the game Saturday from what I could tell (outside of the Student Section) was about 35-40 years old.

Grow some balls. Yell. Be intimidating again. Make the fucking walls of that place shake again. The cameras should not be standing still in that place.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish people would just wear red.....

But I wish even more that people would FUCKING BE LOUDER.

I cannot stand how quiet our stadium is. I know we played Southern Miss last week, but it was so weak that I felt nauseous.

The Student Section has lost quite a bit of it's flare over the years. Back in 2005 when I was there it was fucking wild......and we were a shitty ass team too.

We can't blame it on the blue hairs anymore either. The average age at the game Saturday from what I could tell (outside of the Student Section) was about 35-40 years old.

Grow some balls. Yell. Be intimidating again. Make the fucking walls of that place shake again. The cameras should not be standing still in that place.

It's sad how quiet calm and tame our home is.
Pathetic if you ask me I want a crazy bunch of looney getting hype wild and making epic noise

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill be honest with my experience in the student section

To the average shit faced student (like me for example)....the games just aren't fun

We are shoved way up in the corner and drunk people have the Patience to watch a game from shitty seats. I leave after the first quarter and go watch at home where I can actually see who is who. It's no fun at the games honestly....and it won't be until they move the student section

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I was yelling my ass off and 35 year olds around me were looking at me in disgust.

I can't stand it.

And the Student Section just looks drunk now. They aren't even loud. It's just a bunch of drunk people falling all over each other. That's what we've become.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for chuck's post......

I don't know what in the hell he is talking about

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck

:wtf:

On the crowd noise, they get dejected really fast, byproduct of getting fist fucked every big game we play, maybe for a change just once we win one of these, then not take another fist fucking the following week. I cheer for the boys every week but I can't cheer on a beating. The crowd did pretty well in the comeback wins last season

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stayed sitting in thee Student Section through some pretty terrible games....

Those were the best seats in the house no doubt.