• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: UCLA vs Wazzu NOW ESPN

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, on a night where the coug QB set a school record for touchdowns in a game by 2 (9 total) and they scored 60 points, that's the night we say the offense lost them the game. :pound:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t follow Bruins football at all but DTR and whoever your number 10 is can flat out play if they can just stay consistent.
No 10 is a Junior, Demetric Felton, he has been pretty consistent. I expect DTR, a true Sophomore who didn't play QB in HS, save his Senior year at QB, just needed a game like this to show to himself just what he is capable of. As for the Bruins in total, this is Chips first year with his full recruiting class, and he has chosen to start and play a lot of these true Freshman. It's really amazing when you consider just about the entire OL was starting a HS game this time last year. For the most part, great building blocks for the future, but the defense is waaaaay behind.

Best of Luck the rest of the way out Wazzu!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No 10 is a Junior, Demetric Felton, he has been pretty consistent. I expect DTR, a true Sophomore who didn't play but his Senior year at QB, just needed a game like this to show to himself just what he is capable of. As for the Bruins in total, this is Chips first year with his full recruiting class, and he has chosen to start and play a lot of these true freshman. It's really amazing when you consider just about the entire OL was starting a HS game this time last year. For the most part, great building blocks for the future, but the defense is waaaaay behind.

Well ya, your defense sucked balls but that was because they weren’t attempting to tackle all game. I don’t know if that’s the game plan and haven’t seen any of your games but every time they got close for a tackle they would just try to knock the ball. Worked to our benefit with having a million missed tackles until you guys got the moment. But ya, number 10, who I kept calling tackle that fucker, has Reggie Bush like skill. Where has he been in your offense?