• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: UCLA @ Oregon: College Gameday

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA "terrible" offense is credited to Oregons defense.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford lost to a team team USC beat today.. Maybe that can give you an idea how could the defenses are in the PAC. USC only had 47 scholarship players suited up:noidea:

Really not sure what you are saying. Transitive results in college football prove nothing, we all know that.

Total defense rankings don't look too good for PAC teams.

Total Defense - NCAA.com

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Oregon covers 24 PT spread over #12 team but the narrative is they should drop because FSU and Bama did well over unranked teams one of which Oregon also dominated?

That's a little frustrating

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny hearing an SEC fan talking about a vertical passing game, which has been non existent until a couple of years ago in the SEC… I guess you forgot about all the 9 to 6 scores we use to see in the SEC.

:laugh3:

I said that UCLA's vertical passing game was terrible. Can you deny that?

It has nothing to do with the SEC's history of vertical passing, so I am not sure why you bring that up other than to change the subject or feed your SEC hate.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wont see that at Bama. McCarron hits his receivers and the offense is starting to click on all cylinders now. The defense is one of the tops in the country again. The only team I am scared of is FSU. Even Mizzou looked beatable tonight.

No doubt, I have always loved the way McCarron plays. Those numb nuts at ESPIN are always talking about Murray. I think McCarron is is far better of the two

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Oregon covers 24 PT spread over #12 team but the narrative is they should drop because FSU and Bama did well over unranked teams one of which Oregon also dominated?

That's a little frustrating

Thats not my feelings, they should stay at 3 where they should be right now. Now, if FSU destroys Miami next week, all bets are off for Oregon to jump FSU even if Oregon wins out.

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that UCLA's vertical passing game was terrible. Can you deny that?

No

It has nothing to do with the SEC's history of vertical passing, so I am not sure why you bring that up other than to change the subject or feed your SEC hate.

You don't even know me to suggest anything I hate.. Maybe you need to change your pad...:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, I have always loved the way McCarron plays. Those numb nuts at ESPIN are always talking about Murray. I think McCarron is is far better of the two

They taled about his study of the top QB's in the NFL today and how he chose one thing about each that he liked and studied it to work on for his NFL combine trip. He is a winner and that is what will get him drafted.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not my feelings, they should stay at 3 where they should be right now. Now, if FSU destroys Miami next week, all bets are off for Oregon to jump FSU even if Oregon wins out.

so false, Oregon beats up Stanford AT Stanford, Ducks will jump FSU.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why stay 3? One computer higher and Oregon would catch them in poll last week. It will depend on if we gained human voters or if they thought beating an unranked team was more impressive

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They taled about his study of the top QB's in the NFL today and how he chose one thing about each that he liked and studied it to work on for his NFL combine trip. He is a winner and that is what will get him drafted.

:agree: Love the kid, just think he could do better in choice of girl friends :lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so false, Oregon beats up Stanford AT Stanford, Ducks will jump FSU.

This is not assured and right now FSU has the spot solidly after todays performance on top of what they did last week to Clemson and what they will(in my opinion) do to miami next week.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect FSU to handle Miami pretty easily. They're clearly overrated. They squeaked by two unranked teams in a row.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not assured and right now FSU has the spot solidly after todays performance on top of what they did last week to Clemson and what they will(in my opinion) do to miami next week.

Ok, FSU tore up an unranked terrible NC State team, Oregon smashed #12 UCLA.

And Miami is highly overrated, they are hanging onto that ranking by a thread, I could even see them drop a spot this week in the polls.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect FSU to handle Miami pretty easily. They're clearly overrated. They squeaked by two unranked teams in a row.

this

FSU plays Idaho though, Idaho sucks so bad that game alone will drop them below Oregon

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Winning is all that matters in the end. Unless a bunch of teams happen to go undefeated, then it's SoS. Margin of victory is the least important stat.

Alabama in 2009 only beat a 7-6 Tennessee team because of 2 blocked FG's. But one of 2 undefeated teams on a tough SoS was all that mattered.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why stay 3? One computer higher and Oregon would catch them in poll last week. It will depend on if we gained human voters or if they thought beating an unranked team was more impressive

I think they will look at how dominant FSU has been and how they are winning and keep them where they are right now. No offense meant to you, but this is just my opinion. I like Oregon and most of its fans(aside from OD) and i think they are playing good ball again this year, but I think FSU(eye test more than once of both teams) is a better team overall.