• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Tracker

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Yea Fire TV has basically the Android TV app store (but better) Plus we have Amazon Prime Hulu and Netflix, we dont miss much of anything :D but i really liked putting on like Nick at nite or TV Land when iw as going to bed for some mildly humorous show that i wouldnt want to stay awake watching
I watch nebraska football, puts me to sleep in no time. Works like a charm.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Moors takes anybody other than Frost as braskas next HC, the kid coaching in Flo will be coaching the PACs own Oregon State next february.

bookit Danno.

It's not the Moors, it's the Moops.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Moors takes anybody other than Frost as braskas next HC, the kid coaching in Flo will be coaching the PACs own Oregon State next february.

bookit Danno.

You lack credibility. You said Riley would work wonders at Nebraska.

BTW, Frost will NOT go to Oregon State. He knows they are the other school in Oregon. If you would have said UCLA, then I would have given you credit.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having success as a coach is really about being able to the pieces together.
Taking the players you have, getting them in the right places, and getting them to understand their role on a given scheme, on a given week.

It sounds easy, However, there are only so many coaches that can do it with consistency. Hence teams like tejas, florida, etc (who have all the talent in the world) under-achieving.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet all the money I have that Frost won't end up here.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dislike it all you want Nate. You know and I know, we don't get what we want here.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet all the money I have that Frost won't end up here.

Dislike it all you want Nate. You know and I know, we don't get what we want here.

I think Nebraska has a legitimate shot to land Frost.

I can only think of two reasons Nebraska has no shot

#1 reason is Nebraska is not a recruiting hotbed, or even near one. Scott Frost might just want to be near Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Louisiana, or California.

#2 reason his wife Ashley might not like the idea of wintering, I think she is an Arizona girl and the cold weather could be bothersome. But she had to go to family things in Wood River during the holidays.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona looked to be a player a few weeks ago, bit have pulled out of their (3-9) nosedive last season. They've won 3 in a row now and sit (5-3). If they can win 2 or 3 more then RichRod should be safe.

Arizona St also seems to have calmed down too. They're (4-3) and have won 2 straight with an upset win over Washington. 3 more wins and Todd Graham should be safe.

UCLA is at (4-3) and has matched it's win total of last season. 3 more wins and Jim Mora is probably safe. Especially if one of those is over USC.

Texas A&M and Sumlin have won 4 of their last 5. Things have quieted down there.

Tennessee and Arkansas are hot messes. Jones and Bielema are probably goners. I don't see Frost getting even close to doing a Dana Altman at Arkansas. Tennessee could be a Nebraska challenge.

Florida Gators is my biggest concern. McElwain's seat is warm at (3-3). They've lost 2 in a row, but they were only by 1 and 2 points respectively.
The Michigan opener loss, Florida had 8 players suspended. He may get the benefit of the doubt there. A Georgia upset between the hedges would be huge this weekend for him. A blowout loss would be trouble, but their last 4 (Missouri, South Carolina, UAB, FSU) are winnable.

I don't see Frost staying at UCF where there is a New Years 6 ceiling.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona looked to be a player a few weeks ago, bit have pulled out of their (3-9) nosedive last season. They've won 3 in a row now and sit (5-3). If they can win 2 or 3 more then RichRod should be safe.

Arizona St also seems to have calmed down too. They're (4-3) and have won 2 straight with an upset win over Washington. 3 more wins and Todd Graham should be safe.

UCLA is at (4-3) and has matched it's win total of last season. 3 more wins and Jim Mora is probably safe. Especially if one of those is over USC.

Texas A&M and Sumlin have won 4 of their last 5. Things have quieted down there.

Tennessee and Arkansas are hot messes. Jones and Bielema are probably goners. I don't see Frost getting even close to doing a Dana Altman at Arkansas. Tennessee could be a Nebraska challenge.

Florida Gators is my biggest concern. McElwain's seat is warm at (3-3). They've lost 2 in a row, but they were only by 1 and 2 points respectively.
The Michigan opener loss, Florida had 8 players suspended. He may get the benefit of the doubt there. A Georgia upset between the hedges would be huge this weekend for him. A blowout loss would be trouble, but their last 4 (Missouri, South Carolina, UAB, FSU) are winnable.

I don't see Frost staying at UCF where there is a New Years 6 ceiling.

I don't see him staying there either.

I just don't see this ending with him here. Seems too much like a fairytale ending er sumptin

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see him staying there either.

I just don't see this ending with him here. Seems too much like a fairytale ending er sumptin

I'm at 60% for him coming to Nebraska.
Too bad the Northern Colorado/Florida game got cancelled. That would likely have been a win for the Gators and they'd be at 4 wins now with 4 winnable remaining. 8 wins could save McElwain. I'll be a Gator fan the rest of the regular season. McElwain is (2-0) against Georgia, but they are 14 pt dogs to them this weekend.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fairly sure Frosty would say yes to DONU

I'm also fairly sure DONU won't offer Frosty

it's sad but JJMs is right and it makes me sad but it just is what it is and how things go for Nebraska these here dark days.

Maybe some day we will be able to be proud again.

gbr

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were to hire Frost and 5 years from now we determine it's not working, I wouldn't even be mad.

I'm mad right now because Mike Riley isn't what I wanted to begin with and here we are 3 years in and I can tell it's not going to work. Pisses me off that we just wasted time like this, and it pisses me off even more that there are fans out there who want to waste even more time and let him have 2 more years to "completely get his team set up."

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were to hire Frost and 5 years from now we determine it's not working, I wouldn't even be mad.

I'm mad right now because Mike Riley isn't what I wanted to begin with and here we are 3 years in and I can tell it's not going to work. Pisses me off that we just wasted time like this, and it pisses me off even more that there are fans out there who want to waste even more time and let him have 2 more years to "completely get his team set up."

This, don't even care if Frost turns out to be crap 5 years from now. You just gotta go after a guy like that who comes out of your program