• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Tracker

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna guess we don't end up with Frost.

I just have a feeling it's too good of a fit that it just won't happen. Basically I'm coming to this conclusion because of the fact that I am just unlucky and I want him here.

My guess is we end up with someone decent. More than likely won't be the big splash hire that we all wet ourselves over.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Far NW-O. I'm not in a neighborhood, so it'll be a while before I get centurylink fibre.
There's no money to be made just from me.
Ahh that sux!! I am in the Chalco/Millard area they got enough fiber in the area that after 3 months of me having it they dropped my bill like 40 bucks :D

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good win for Jed's favorite person.

Navy did what they do. Establised the running game. It's just that UCF did too and they also were able to throw the ball.

Won the turnover battle too which doesn't hurt.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That app is literally worthless, no live games. My over the air cbs his the stupid bama Tennessee game
I dont use the "app" i am watching via PS Vue, you can stream on their website though as the Army Temple game ran late its like cbssports.com/live or something like that i think as long as you have credentials (some sort of tv package that includes the channel)

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont use the "app" i am watching via PS Vue, you can stream on their website though as the Army Temple game ran late its like cbssports.com/live or something like that i think as long as you have credentials (some sort of tv package that includes the channel)

Yeah, coxsuckers carry it in their 'sports package'£ for an extra $15/month.

My PS Vue service carries it basic.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, coxsuckers carry it in their 'sports package'£ for an extra $15/month.

My PS Vue service carries it basic.
PS Vue is really the best there is for cost vs what you get channels plus cloud dvr and experience. If DTV Now would offer as good of a cloud dvr and at least 1 more stream (right now they only allow 2 at a time) i would switch to them for the extra channels for a little bit extra a month (mostly viacom channels)

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS Vue is really the best there is for cost vs what you get channels plus cloud dvr and experience. If DTV Now would offer as good of a cloud dvr and at least 1 more stream (right now they only allow 2 at a time) i would switch to them for the extra channels for a little bit extra a month (mostly viacom channels)

Only thing I miss on PS Vue is History Channel. I have a smart tv though, so I watch the reruns on History Channel web-site.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I miss on PS Vue is History Channel. I have a smart tv though, so I watch the reruns on History Channel web-site.
Yea Fire TV has basically the Android TV app store (but better) Plus we have Amazon Prime Hulu and Netflix, we dont miss much of anything :D but i really liked putting on like Nick at nite or TV Land when iw as going to bed for some mildly humorous show that i wouldnt want to stay awake watching

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Red_Alert do you have the core plan or which one?

Looks like that core plan has damn neared everything I'd want. Even has NFL Network en sech.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like that core plan has damn neared everything I'd want. Even has NFL Network en sech.
It really does, we have the "elite" plan but plan to drop it, it basically gives us Epix Hits and FX Movies but not worth 10 more a month

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whichever one is $35/month. I think it's the middle tier. It gets all the sports channels. BTN, FS1, FS2, espn's, etc.

Should be set come roundball season.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whichever one is $35/month. I think it's the middle tier. It gets all the sports channels. BTN, FS1, FS2, espn's, etc.

Should be set come roundball season.
goes Access Core Elite Ultra. Core is the best in my opinion

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aye, I hadn’t thought of going to the website, ah well

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what r u guys gonna do if he doesnt come to nebraska

No idea if he will.

He might want a recruit rich area. Tennessee, Florida, LSU, UCLA, and Texas A&M are all viable. I don't think he would go to Arkansas.

Depends on how much pressure his Mom puts on him. Then, there is his new bride. If the new bride says she will never go to Nebraska, I know who wins the argument. The wife.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can ye record stuff on it? Rewind en sech?
OH yes so the way it works, you can record anything for 4 weeks (28 days) but UNLIMITED!! so i can record LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE SHOW!! no limit to simultaneous recordings or hours or anything but after 28 days it rolls off (unless that network has on demand that keeps it there longer and there are a handful i watch that do) and since im already doing things over streaming and using Fire TV's and Android TV;s boxes hooked up to my tv i run a powered antenna to a HDHomerun Connect which is a network OTA tuner which has an app for Fire TV, Android TV Windows 10 Xbox One also have a pc that runs as an OTA DVR with their DVR program it covers just about everything :D the only on demand that PSVue doesnt have for locals is CBS and CW

Live TV only buffers for 5 minutes if you are not recording, but if you are recording the series/show you can start from beginning or whatever you want

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most Wife/Family Approval Factor dont go with ROku though they are clunky and not as intuitive/fluent as an Android TV box or Fire TV box or even apple TV (pretty sure they have the same layout as Android TV, Fire TV) THe mobile version for phone/tablet is more in line with Roku. 7 day trial give er a shot :D