• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF deserves national champion, not Wisconsin

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I guess Syracuse was better than Clemson, Iowa St was better than Oklahoma and that leaves only Georgia and Alabama with equal losses.

Should have just been Alabama vs Georgia for the NC game right?

Oklahoma, Clemson, and Georgia all had something Alabama didn't.
That is Division and Conference Championships.

Alabama should not have been the 4th team in.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Oh yeah

I guess that's what I get for using stupid labels like "P5".

Great win.

You are seriously just lacking in material to justify Alabama getting into the CFP.

Lacking material to the point of desperately posting false information.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The National Champs #1 UCF put the most points on Auburn of any team they played all year!!

UCF #1!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma, Clemson, and Georgia all had something Alabama didn't.
That is Division and Conference Championships.

Alabama should not have been the 4th team in.

Georgia and Alabama both had 1 loss in the season, both lost to Auburn.

Georgia is "division champion" and gets a rematch because of that label, even though they were ranked lower than Alabama simply because they play in an EASIER division than Alabama.

Clemson lost to Syracuse, Oklahoma lost to Iowa St - both horrible conference losses that mean nothing because they aren't contending teams.

And that is why these "championships" are stupid. It's actually better to lose to bad teams than it is good teams, all for the purpose of achieving this magic label because people want any excuse they can find to change the teams that make it.

Fuck any criteria that rewards teams for doing less. And yeah, I know you are going to say Alabama didn't play for a conference title. Because of shitty criteria that reward teams for doing less. Just like it was fucked up in 2011 when Georgia played LSU in the SECCG instead of Alabama. All because of stupid "criteria". Sitting at home that week sucked ass.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are seriously just lacking in material to justify Alabama getting into the CFP.

Lacking material to the point of desperately posting false information.

I'm sorry I forgot that huge 4-8 Maryland win.

Please shit on all the bowl teams Alabama beat more.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia and Alabama both had 1 loss in the season, both lost to Auburn.

Georgia is "division champion" and gets a rematch because of that label, even though they were ranked lower than Alabama simply because they play in an EASIER division than Alabama.

Clemson lost to Syracuse, Oklahoma lost to Iowa St - both horrible conference losses that mean nothing because they aren't contending teams.

And that is why these "championships" are stupid. It's actually better to lose to bad teams than it is good teams, all for the purpose of achieving this magic label because people want any excuse they can find to change the teams that make it.

Fuck any criteria that rewards teams for doing less. And yeah, I know you are going to say Alabama didn't play for a conference title. Because of shitty criteria that reward teams for doing less. Just like it was fucked up in 2011 when Georgia played LSU in the SECCG instead of Alabama. All because of stupid "criteria". Sitting at home that week sucked ass.

Using 7 teams in attempt to justify Alabama in the CFP is pitiful at best.

I need only use two teams to justify why Alabama didn't deserve to be selected.

Auburn and UCF

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using 7 teams in attempt to justify Alabama in the CFP is pitiful at best.

I need only use two teams to justify why Alabama didn't deserve to be selected.

Auburn and UCF

That's call cherry picking. you only need those 2 because if you include everything else you look like a fucking retard.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like UCF, and it would be interesting to see how they did had they been able to make the playoffs.

... yet one more straw on the camel's back in regard to expanding the playoffs.
I wonder how big it would have to be for them to have gotten in. Would the committee rank them 8th if it was an eight team field?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how big it would have to be for them to have gotten in. Would the committee rank them 8th if it was an eight team field?

UCF shouldn't have even be ranked in the top10.

This is not like Boise St when the beat a good team in teh regular season. A Boise St team back in the day could have made the playoffs - UCF is more like Marshall a few years ago.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF shouldn't have even be ranked in the top10.

This is not like Boise St when the beat a good team in teh regular season. A Boise St team back in the day could have made the playoffs - UCF is more like Marshall a few years ago.
That wasn't really the question. The committee put them 12th. Would they have done it differently with an eight team field?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't really the question. The committee put them 12th. Would they have done it differently with an eight team field?

No, why would they?

Can't reward teams for playing those types of schedules. Like I said, if this was a Boise St type situation, they make it - even with just 4.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, why would they?

Can't reward teams for playing those types of schedules. Like I said, if this was a Boise St type situation, they make it - even with just 4.
It'd be a big enough field to consider throwing them into the mix.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, why would they?

bama got rewarded with a horrible schedule. I dont care what your biased, opinion based, sos ratings say.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bama got rewarded with a horrible schedule. I dont care what your biased, opinion based, sos ratings say.

Alabama had a horrible schedule compared to Alabama standards.

It's not even the worse schedule to make the playoffs so far.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be a big enough field to consider throwing them into the mix.

It would be:

Georgia, Ohio St, USC, Oklahoma, Clemson for your base 5 AQ bullshit entries.

Alabama, Auburn, Wisconsin for the next 3. Throw in Miami maybe in those 3, #9 at worse.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's call cherry picking. you only need those 2 because if you include everything else you look like a fucking retard.

The cherry picking was using Iowa St, Syracuse, Georgia, Oklahoma, Clemson, and Auburn in your pitiful defense of Alabama being in the CFP. As the tide beat none of them.

If I were using 7 teams to cherry pick the reasons Alabama did not deserve to be in the CFP, I'd use Auburn, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio St, USC, and UCF.

All teams that won their Divisions and/or Conference Championships.
All teams that Alabama did not beat.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cherry picking was using Iowa St, Syracuse, Georgia, Oklahoma, Clemson, and Auburn in your pitiful defense of Alabama being in the CFP. As the tide beat none of them.

If I were using 7 teams to cherry pick the reasons Alabama did not deserve to be in the CFP, I'd use Auburn, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio St, USC, and UCF.

All teams that won their Divisions and/or Conference Championships.
All teams that Alabama did not beat.

Just so you know, you sound like Michigan fans when they talk about 1997.