• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyler Skaggs Keep?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slowey is the guy to drop here. Unlike Lester, he does not have a good track record, so there is little reason for you to wait to see if he will pan out or turn things around. This is saying nothing of having that horrible Marlins team behind him, which would cost just about every pitcher a handful of wins.

Sadly I had honestly forgotten I had Kevin until I re-looked at my team so I went ahead and dropped him. He was only on 6% of teams in my league in yahoo. Here's to hoping Lester can turn it around and the Diamondbacks call Skaggs back up!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I had honestly forgotten I had Kevin until I re-looked at my team so I went ahead and dropped him. He was only on 6% of teams in my league in yahoo. Here's to hoping Lester can turn it around and the Diamondbacks call Skaggs back up!

:L

:gaah:

:doh:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would go Arroyo all day here. He is one of the most steady and sturdy starting pitchers out there. He is no star, and will not have monster game or games. What he will do is pitch 200 innings every year, and give you a league avg e.r.a and whip numbers to go with that.

That's another very good point. I also keep forgetting who he pitches for.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, didn't drop him and he will be starting Monday so that's good